Recompile APk file
(2014-06-27, 08:07)nero12 Wrote: The tool you mention does not work for me either.

use this one:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0v9qHC...sp=sharing

Just wanted to say a huge thanks, your advice worked a treat. Much appreciated sir Smile
Hi,

I have a question matching to this thread.
I have a customized xbmc Version (12.2 for himedia). This version has some problems with DVD-libs - so I can not play some DVDs as image or folders. the xbmc-log shows me the libs which are used for playing this DVDs and shows errors.
In Gotham versions there are no problems to navigate in DVDs. Should it work, when Ih decompile the xbmc 12.2. beta from himedia (I didt it yet :-)) exchange the libs in asset-folder for dvd and build and sign the apk new ?
I tried it once but it did not work. Maybe I made an other mistake.
Or is it not possibel to work in that way?

Please do not advise me to change the xbmc-Version. This custom beta has a special HW-support inside. So I have to improve this version...

Thanks for your help.

SaEt9000
I would like to push the topik... Big Grin

I hope that someone of the experts can answer to thuis question:

Is it possible to exchange or add lib-files from the system folder from one working xbmc to an other (f.i. custom build).
What do I have to care about in addition to signing of the new apk or is this kind of thinking totaly wrong....

Thank you

SaEt9000
Sorry to necro-thread, but I've been trying this for a few days (I'm trying to rename the package because of the way my device treats Kodi).  My final APK fails to install.
Even just decompiling the most recent official build, 18.8, and recompiling with no changes using APKTool has this issue.

I'm open to suggestions.  The version nero12 recommended is a dead link, so I can't try that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recompile APk file0