No season/ep info on home screen recently added
Hi

On Frodo I get the season and ep info on the recently added section of the homepage e.g Suits - s5e16 but on Gotham it's just the show name. Is there any way to get this back?

Thanks
If you're using the default Gotham Confluence, the season and episode number are still there. Since you mentioned in the Artist Slideshow support thread that you are using the personal mods I posted to GitHub, I'm assuming you're really asking about that mod.

There is no setting option to get the season and episode information to display on the home screen. I'm not supporting my personal mods, I only posted them to GitHub so other skin devs could see what I had done. I may go ahead and add an option to show/hide the season and episode numbers, but you're probably better off finding a Gotham ready skin that supports Artist Slideshow. Alternatively, you can download just the AS mods from the AS thread and create a modded skin of your own.
OK, I looked at adding an option to show or hide the season/episode info, and it's more work than I want to do for mods that I'm not supporting publicly. But I can get you closer to fixing it yourself.

Take a look at IncludesHomeRecentlyAddedContent.xml and then find the sections for SkinWidgetsRecentlyAddedTV and SkinWidgetsRandomTV. In every item in those sections you'll need to update label2 to add back the season and episode info.

So, for instance, to change the first item of the SkinWidgetsRecentlyAddedTV section, you'd need to change label2 to:
Code:
<label2>$INFO[Window.Property(RecentEpisode.1.TVshowTitle)] - $INFO[Window.Property(RecentEpisode.1.EpisodeNo)]</label2>

You'll need to do that for every item in both sections. Just make sure that the second item uses RecentEpisode.2 and so on.
Thanks. I think I can fix it with that. I just wasn't sure which xml it was pulling the info from

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No season/ep info on home screen recently added0