Simple media keyboard support
Is there an addon that has basic multimedia keyboard support? I don't want to go through and identify each multimedia button and then reassign that to the keymap.xml. Virtually any other windows based media player supports these kinds of keyboards. It would be cool if there was a quick and easy way to do this with XBMC as well.
You mean a keyboard with Play/Pause/Forward functionality? I use this for all my HTPCs - they're cheap and don't interfere with one another.

I think the only keys I have ever used are Space, F, R, P, O, I, Z, X, Return/Enter, Up, Down, Left, Right, -, + and \
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Right, that kind of keyboard. I mean, I suppose I can just learn XBMC's default keyboard shortcuts, just would have been neat/nice to make it work with my play/pause/etc buttons at the top of my keyboard easily. Oh well I guess. Someone with more free time than me might make something like that Big Grin
XBMC should already use multimedia keyboard buttons by default. What kind of multimedia keyboard are you using?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Simple media keyboard support0