Harmony 650 help
OKay so Ive got openelec running through my nuc and went ahead and bought the harmony 650 remote. I have tried to configure it and have read a lot of stuff on how to. However I can not figure out how to get this thing working when in xbmc. If someone could explain or just point my to the right thread or link that would be greatly appreciated. I really have been looking and reading. So far I have read to hook it up via MCE for model number but can not get it to work yet.
In the logitech software choose 'Microsoft Media Center Extender' under media PC

Most of the buttons will work out of the box, you can tweak from there.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Thank you bossanova im working on it right now. I think there is a newer software I am working with to set the remote up. When following other step by step instructions that ive read the pics look nothing like the harmony program I am using.....hopefully this works though bc im at a loss
Could I not just buy a IR dongle to make this easier? I just read I have to go through ssh to get my ir receiver to work in openelec which I tried but am not successful in doing this either.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony 650 help0