onclick animation ?
Hello all,

I was just wandering if it is possible to add an animation to a button when it is clicked ?

I was wandering because on the Xbox One Dashboard when you click on something the button gets a little smaller and then back to normal.
Check out this video if you don't understand what i mean : Youtube Video

The best way that i can think of doing it is having the button toggle a different setting for each button and then turn it back off a second later. Then using a conditional animation that uses the setting.

Is there any easier way of doing something like this ?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice.
Don't worry about it now everyone i have just found a perfect solution.

If anyone is wandering how i've done it i've used :

<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="90" time="100" center="auto" condition="Window.Next(999)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="zoom" start="90" end="100" time="100" delay="200" center="auto" condition="Window.Next(999)">Conditional</animation>

On a button that activates the window id 999.
I have now found a problem with it, if i click on the button it works fine for the first few times. After clicking on it and going back about 3 times it gets stuck like this :

I have even tried doing :

PHP Code:
<animation effect="zoom" start="90" end="100" time="0">WindowOpen</animation>
<
animation effect="zoom" start="90" end="100" time="0">WindowClose</animation>
<
animation effect="zoom" start="90" end="100" time="0">Focus</animation>
<
animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="90" time="80" center="auto" condition="Window.Next(999)">Conditional</animation>
<
animation effect="zoom" start="90" end="100" time="80" delay="100" center="auto" condition="Window.Next(999)">Conditional</animation

And this still doesn't work.
Alright i've got it all working perfectly now, i just changed it to this :

PHP Code:
<animation effect="zoom" start="100" end="75" time="250" center="auto" loop="true" condition="Window.Next(999)">Conditional</animation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
onclick animation ?0