Music: Exclude source from library update?
Hey folks,

I have different music in different folders and use Party Mode very often, there I have a question:

Would it be possible to integrate a function in the music context-menu to exclude a certain source from library updates like it is at the video context-menu ?
Reason is: my kids do have lots of radio plays (radio dramas?) which lead 40min or more, I have separate folders with classical music or christmas songs,
and if music is running in party mode I do not want them to be played between the other songs.

And second:
It's often the case, that I listen to music in party mode, then some song comes to my mind and I want to hear it NOW, then party mode should go on with the shuffled songs.
Unfortunately there is no search function on remote-app or webserver, but with the GUI on TV-screen it does work as described...but I am not able to return to the "party-mode-screen" once I left it.
Hope you know what I mean.
Again:
So if I am at party-mode-screen, I can return to Main menu with "back" and browse through library or I use the search-function in the left-handed menu.
If the song has been found I play it, but then I cannot go back to the party-mode-playlist-screen.
Is there a key and I haven't found it or is it possible to build in some function which makes this possible (or is it already in Gotham?, using Frodo 12.3) ?

thanks a lot!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music: Exclude source from library update?0