Series recording conflict. I don't understand....
I am trying to record Jeopardy, in HD which is on here from 7PM-730PM. When I search for the recording in Mythweb, and try to enable a recording, it says that the following day will not be recorded, because this show as recorded at a previous time?! Does it not realize this is not the exact same show? How do I tell Mythtv to record every time that show is on in HD? I understand I can do a channel based manual recording, but why should I have to do that? I can't believe that with all of these features, something as simple as "record this show HD" is so darned complicated. What do I have to do, short of a manual recording of the show at that time, that will get it to record my show every day?
Possibly the EPG data you are using does not give enough info to distinguish between episodes.

Try playing with the duplicate detect options.

Also you might get more traction on the mythtv-users mailing list. This isn't really an XBMC question.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
That's exactly what's happening. I'm using schedules direct though?! I don't see any duplicate detect options....and BTW nickr, you guys are much nicer here :-)
If you are using mythweb then in the recording rule you need to click on advanced options.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I still can't get it to record more than one showing. I have changed the duplicate check to none. And the option to save 5 recording, and expire old. It does not EVER schedule more than one day. It's driving me nuts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series recording conflict. I don't understand....0