Install fails with not enough space
Hi XBMC forum

I have recently installed XBMC 13 beta 3 on my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T with no problems. I am running Cyanogenmod nightly and it works great!
I have also sucessfully installed several nightly builds of XBMC 13 within the past coupls of weeks.
Today when i wanted to install the latest nightly, i get a message saying "Not enough space" and the install fails. So far, no problem, i would just use the already installed XBMC version without the nightly update... Then i got cocky and wanted to install it anyway. I stupidly uninstalled XBMC from my device, and tried to install the newest XBMC nightly. Even though XBMC is no longer installed, i still get the "Not enough space" message, and the install still fails.
I hava tried instaling the Beta3, clearing the caches through recovery, but that didn't help anything.
I really want XBMC back on my Transformer Pad, so please if you have any kind of insight into my problem, please help! Smile
Oh and with regards to the space, there is over 20gb free plus i have a 64gb sdcard installed.
Found the solution ...

I had to remove the folder in /data/app-lib/ called "org.xbmc.xbmc-1".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Install fails with not enough space0