Issues updating Video Library
Hi,

I've recently purchased a NAS and set it up with Sickbeard and transmission (running in Debian Squeeze).

Files are added directly to my TV Show folder structure. The issue I have is that XBMC on ouya cannot find these files in the library. I can browse to them and play them via the files but they just don't show up in the library.

I have chmod 777'd the whole TV Shows directory. I have removed the TV Shows directory as a source and readded it, deleted the MyVideos.db file and readded etc, nothing seems to work.

A debug log can be found here:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=177629

There are new files in:

Archer (2009) / Season 4 (new files don't show up)
Californication / Season 7 (whole directory is new and doesn't show up)
Game of Thrones / Season 4 (whole directory is new and doesn't show up)

But it doesn't pick up the new files. Any ideas on what I should try would be much appreciated.If i've missed any key info please let me know.

Thanks!
Can you try this with a nightly build (wiki)? It will install along side your OUYA store version, so it both will be installed and use their own settings, and it won't hurt your existing install at all.
Hi Ned,

I have just done this on the latest nightly and I get exactly the same result. Any ideas where to go next?

Thanks again.
Not sure. I couldn't tell much from the log, so I had hoped that maybe one of the various improvements for SMB on XBMC for Android would clear it up. My next guess would be a server permissions issue, but you've already checked that. Hmmm...
Hi Ned,

So after many many hours of trying, I have finally go them to add to the library.

It appears to be something to do with nfo and tbn files. I had nfo and tbn files in the TV Show root directory (I used to add these using media companion) as well as nfo and tbn files for episodes (this was not the case for the new episodes). I deleted these and removed and readded the library and the episodes started showing up.

Seems like odd behaviour, but i've repeated with each show one by one and it's worked.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues updating Video Library0