Win Windows MCE Receiver Blinking Intermittently
I've been controlling XBMC with EventGhost for years now with this common HP remote and receiver: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008EQ6...UTF8&psc=1. Months ago I started to have a problem where holding down any of the remote's buttons would seemingly crash the receiver (no matter what software was running) leaving a solid red light and no signals transmitting. Recently I found an old registry back up, ran it, re-installed and reprogrammed EG, and now everything is usable. I used the iOS app while my remote was out of commission.

The issue I'm having now is that whenever XBMC dims to screensaver, the receiver begins to blink randomly. I tried running EG without XBMC, XBMC without Eventghost, and just leaving everything alone without either programs running, and I've traced it back to XBMC's screensaver. I'm running the latest versions of Frodo and Eventghost on 64-bit Windows 7 SP1, and there aren't any error messages, or messages of any kind, in EG's error log while the receiver blinks.

Thank you for any ideas.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows MCE Receiver Blinking Intermittently0