quad core media streamers on ebay?
hi, i'm wondering if anyone has bought and/or knows about the xbmc quad core media streamers on ebay?

in particular, the ones for sale from http://www.allandroidtoys.com/?

they seem like genuine good people and the way they describe their player, it sounds awesome!

does anyone have any experience with them or similar?

sorry i am a brand newbie and know little about xbmc and just don't want to buy something not worth it....

thanks in advance
I usually try to sway away from sketchy sellers and no name boxes. Especially with website like that. It looks like a twelve year old made it.
Can't believe you even remotely considered a place with a website like that lol...

That's just poor judgement.
Edit: No page even works except for the "Connect" Page. Good luck with Frequently Asked Questions and Support? Lol.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's frowned upon to post links to sites that advertise box's with tons of preloaded piracy content. If you do order that box (lol....) or a box like that, XBMC Doesn't support ANY of those things you saw in that video. Those are all piracy addons. If you want support, contact whoever you purchased the box on or whoever made the plugin. Do NOT come here and ask for support for piracy addons.
yea i agree, and the website does look poorly done. but they have a large number 100% positive feedback and they post a phone number where i;ve called and talked to them and they seem legit,,,,,,
I buy things from anyone. I dont care what the website looks like. If I see something I like the reputation of the website designer has little impact.

Shadyness? Sketchy? blah.......thats what credit cards are for. No risk involved.

I use my card with china vendors all the time. Who cares?
Agree. I store all of my information on the internet. You can usually find my credit card info on Craigslist.

Safety guarantee.
(2014-04-19, 05:23)FishOil Wrote: I buy things from anyone. I dont care what the website looks like. If I see something I like the reputation of the website designer has little impact.

Shadyness? Sketchy? blah.......thats what credit cards are for. No risk involved.

I use my card with china vendors all the time. Who cares?

If they can't afford a college intern to make the site then the whole company will probably disappear shortly after you buy it. The biggest reason you should not buy this box is that its just an amazon android box with ad-dons preinstalled and then they double the price. The shady website is just a big red flag.
calev: i know nothing about this, so i appreciate the info. could you tell me more about why this one is bad and recommend the best or much better one?

thanks
If you going to spend 230$ on a xbmc box, you can build a regular pc that will perform way better. You should not spend more than 130$ on any android box. Like I said this person just ordered a bunch of these boxes for like 100$ a piece and installed xbmc and addons. You can do that yourself in about 20 minutes. If you want to stay in the price range search up the intel nuc. If you really want to stick to android the fire tv is looking good. Though it might be a little harder to install xbmc on. Other options are raspberry pi, Ouya, gbox mx2, pivos, mini neo x7, udroid, ect..
Agree. Don't spend more than $130 on an Android box. Don't buy from random Ebay people. Use newegg or Amazon at least. Then you can see reviews as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
quad core media streamers on ebay?0