• 5(current)
[WIP] [MOD] Aeon Nox 5: Minimalistic
(2014-05-07, 14:12)Unfledged Wrote: For those missing the edit submenu button, it looks like BigNoid forgot to remove a visibility condition when making the editable submenus enabled by default - line 269 in custom_1121_HomeMenuCustomizer.xml should read

Code:
<visible>System.HasAddon(script.skinshortcuts)</visible>

Thanks Unfledged, I'll fix it tonight!
hi there
do we need all the dll files?
Linux does not use these as far as I know

and when I install it gives dependencies does not match
(2014-05-07, 18:09)isitmeor Wrote: hi there

I should have excluded those files. They are used to create the .xbt texture files.

Make sure you have the necessary scripts installed and try extracting the skin files to your addons directory rather than installing through the xbmc interface.
(2014-05-07, 18:43)bryanbrazil Wrote:

I should have excluded those files. They are used to create the .xbt texture files.

Make sure you have the necessary scripts installed and try extracting the skin files to your addons directory rather than installing through the xbmc interface.
thanks for the fast reply
it all works

Is there way to get rid of that ugly bar when the music artist information feed is on
it makes no sense and is smaller then the text inside is
(2014-05-07, 18:50)isitmeor Wrote:

it all works

Is there way to get rid of that ugly bar when the music artist information feed is on

Can you show me a screenshot? I'm guessing you mean when music is playing? I haven't been able to get artist info to display, I'll take another look.
(2014-05-07, 19:09)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 18:50)isitmeor Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 18:43)bryanbrazil Wrote: I should have excluded those files. They are used to create the .xbt texture files.

it all works

Can you show me a screenshot? I'm guessing you mean when music is playing? I haven't been able to get artist info to display, I'll take another look.

(2014-05-07, 19:22)isitmeor Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 18:50)isitmeor Wrote: thanks for the fast reply
it all works

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix it. I always have the RSS feed turned off.
(2014-05-07, 19:29)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 19:09)bryanbrazil Wrote: Can you show me a screenshot? I'm guessing you mean when music is playing? I haven't been able to get artist info to display, I'll take another look.

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll fix it. I always have the RSS feed turned off.

it is Ugly whit a capital ain't it Smile
(2014-05-07, 16:02)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 14:12)Unfledged Wrote: For those missing the edit submenu button, it looks like BigNoid forgot to remove a visibility condition when making the editable submenus enabled by default - line 269 in custom_1121_HomeMenuCustomizer.xml should read

Code:

(2014-05-07, 18:50)isitmeor Wrote: thanks for the fast reply
it all works

Should all be fixed on git.
Submenu's are working! Thanks again for your fast response.

Detected one design fault in original and your improved version. When you detach he RSS feed from the main menu, the weather widget in shown behind it. In my opinion, it would be nicer if the weather widget is shown just above the menu bar (I prefer the min/low position).
(2014-05-08, 09:51)Bloksel Wrote: Detected one design fault in original and your improved version. When you detach he RSS feed from the main menu, the weather widget in shown behind it. In my opinion, it would be nicer if the weather widget is shown just above the menu bar (I prefer the min/low position).
Indeed. While I prefer that widget on top, to fix this it's codewise easier to show it just above the main menu.
(2014-05-08, 10:02)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 09:51)Bloksel Wrote: Detected one design fault in original and your improved version. When you detach he RSS feed from the main menu, the weather widget in shown behind it. In my opinion, it would be nicer if the weather widget is shown just above the menu bar (I prefer the min/low position).
Indeed. While I prefer that widget on top, to fix this it's codewise easier to show it just above the main menu.

Thanks a lot!

Another question, in the guisettings, I noticed a weatherfanart boolean (skin.aeon.nox.minimalistic.ShowWeatherFanart). Is it possible to enable the weather based fanart somehow?
(2014-05-08, 08:51)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 16:02)bryanbrazil Wrote:

Code:

(2014-05-07, 19:09)bryanbrazil Wrote: Can you show me a screenshot? I'm guessing you mean when music is playing? I haven't been able to get artist info to display, I'll take another look.

thanks
and can you please make the X2 ect into x2 Linux is case sensitive
(2014-05-08, 09:51)Bloksel Wrote: Submenu's are working! Thanks again for your fast response.

Detected one design fault in original and your improved version. When you detach he RSS feed from the main menu, the weather widget in shown behind it. In my opinion, it would be nicer if the weather widget is shown just above the menu bar (I prefer the min/low position).

I'll defer to BigNoid on this one, as I don't use widgets. Smile

(2014-05-08, 14:39)isitmeor Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 08:51)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-07, 16:02)bryanbrazil Wrote: Thanks Unfledged, I'll fix it tonight!

(2014-05-07, 18:43)bryanbrazil Wrote: I should have excluded those files. They are used to create the .xbt texture files.

(2014-05-07, 19:22)isitmeor Wrote: Image

thanks

Where are you seeing X2? I removed all the texture packer files from git (I thought).
(2014-05-08, 16:57)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 09:51)Bloksel Wrote: Submenu's are working! Thanks again for your fast response.

I'll defer to BigNoid on this one, as I don't use widgets. Smile

(2014-05-08, 14:39)isitmeor Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 08:51)bryanbrazil Wrote: Should all be fixed on git.

thanks

Where are you seeing X2? I removed all the texture packer files from git (I thought).

Oh, I see BN's commit now, will fix that later.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] [MOD] Aeon Nox 5: Minimalistic6