• 11(current)
[WIP] [MOD] Aeon Nox 5: Minimalistic
Created a light theme. Also, started modding the SlimList view, but couldn't get it looking the way I wanted and ended up removing the SlimList view/option entirely.

watch gallery
(2014-04-20, 08:38)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2014-04-19, 18:49)Jönke Wrote: Can you please make it possible to exit epg timeline view with back button?

I tried changing the onback command, but didn't find a good solution. If pressing back doesn't return you to the media menu, there is no way to choose the channel list without reloading the skin.

Same thing I am looking for... Trying to wife-proof things.
@bryanbrazil Damn, I did always love the white themes Smile Nicely done.
Added BannerInfo view, thank to Steveb!

Hi all been setting up skin but don't seem to be able to get icons for this.
No doubt it is something I am looking over but can't see the woods for the Trees.
Any help welcome thank you

(2014-06-21, 15:39)Apostle Wrote: Hi all been setting up skin but don't seem to be able to get icons for this.
No doubt it is something I am looking over but can't see the woods for the Trees.
Any help welcome thank you

Export your library to separate files and look in your movie nfo files. Make sure the studio tag is correct.

The studio flags show up on my system.
I've added "random albuns" widget to music section, but only shows one album unless I press "up" and then it opens a list. Is there a way to make show a list of albums by default instead?
(2014-06-21, 18:50)fschnack Wrote: I've added "random albuns" widget to music section, but only shows one album unless I press "up" and then it opens a list. Is there a way to make show a list of albums by default instead?
This is as designed by BigNoid. I probably won't be customizing the widgets as I don't use them.
I love this skin. Finally an Aeon Nox skin that works smoothly on my Raspberry. My question is: are there any mod's I can use from the other Aeon Nox postings around here, that I can use to change icons or pictures?
(2014-06-22, 19:22)yeroentje Wrote: I love this skin. Finally an Aeon Nox skin that works smoothly on my Raspberry. My question is: are there any mod's I can use from the other Aeon Nox postings around here, that I can use to change icons or pictures?
Thanks! Any of the other mods would probably need to be customized to work with this skin. I've already added the BannerInfo view from Steveb , not sure if I'll add any of the others.
I modded DialogFavourites.xml to look/behave like a SlimList window rather than a dialog.

Any chance for an option to completely disable background fanart on fullscreen music visualization? I think it looks best black with waveform and scrolling text and would prefer not to delete all my fanart or edit xml files everytime there is an update to accomplish it.

Other than that amazing mod.
(2014-06-25, 06:31)three80 Wrote: Any chance for an option to completely disable background fanart on fullscreen music visualization? I think it looks best black with waveform and scrolling text and would prefer not to delete all my fanart or edit xml files everytime there is an update to accomplish it.

Other than that amazing mod.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure there's an option to turn off fanart when the music viz is displayed. Should be in the visualization settings, can't remember exactly as I don't use visualization plugins.

Started working last night on some changes that would have been a significant departure from the Nox look and feel. Took a look at a few other skins though, and ultimately decided that reFocus would be a better base skin for me to work on as it's closer to the design I am going for. Unfortunately, that means I'm going to have to stop working on this project, as I don't have time for both.

This project will stay up on my github page, so anyone can feel free to fork it and keep it up to date with BigNoid's commits. Thank you BigNoid for creating such an awesome skin for me to learn on, I'm sure I'll be back at some point. Smile
Really appreciate your hard work bryan. It has been the subtle, contemporary improvement on the Aeon Nox 5 that has kept me using this since you first released it. A great shame that you're not updating it, but I understand the time and commitment such a mod takes.

On the last update though, the list view got a bit broken with not displaying the poster on the right side. If anyone knows how to or wishes to fix the xml, it would be hugely appreciated by all the users of this excellent mod I'm sure.

Thanks again bryan.
Anyone taking up development of this skin mod? Its my go-to skin now and I'd hate to see it go away.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] [MOD] Aeon Nox 5: Minimalistic6