Android OUYA XBMC Missing Files from Library
Question 
I am having trouble getting XMBC to add all my videos in the library. I am using an OUYA and the problem occurs with the official XMBC app and also the Gotham builds. These files are located on a Windows 8 PC and are being added to the OUYA XMBC through a network share

At first I though the files were not being added because the folder name/filenames were incorrect but I verified and everything is in order. I tried to add the files by using the XMBC scrapers and also by using the .nfo files stored alongside the movie, it doesn't matter which way I try the files are not added.

The really strange thing is that if I add these folders using XMBC on the actual Windows PC and not the OUYA all the files shows up correctly. What's even stranger to me is that if I copy the files from my main movies folder to a second folder and then add that second folder as a source then some of the files then shows up in the OUYA XBMC library. If I navigate to the shared folder via the "Videos" menu and select a folder for one of the movies that was not added to the library the folder appears to be empty in XMBC but in reality there is as video file in that folder.

Am I missing something? I have no idea why all the video are not being imported to the library. The files that are not showing up are not any different that the files that does show up. The extensions are the same (.mkv), the file sizes are roughly the same 5GB, the naming convention is the same. I am confused why all the files don't show up on the OUYA but if I add them to XMBC on the Windows PC they all show up.

The fact that everything gets added correctly through XMBC on the Windows PC leaves me to assume that something is weird with the OUYA. Anyone else experience anything similar?

In case it helps my folder structure is as follows, and I am adding the folder "Movies" as a source
D:\Movies
D:\Movies\Movie A (2014)
D:\Movies\Movie B (2014)

Thanks
I have a box from MyGica and I have exactly the same problem. Especially for the TV Shows in some shows no files at all show up and in other shows at best all files of season 1 show up. On all my Windows based devices, it works fine.
I download TV shows from Usenet. Most are HD files in an .mkv format. When I add a shared folder from my computer, MOST of my files are not showing. Even when I browse my SMB folders using the File Manager, MOST of my files are not showing. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix? I want to use Ouya for XBMC, but I can't if I can't access my files!
Works fine for me.

I make sure to add "everyone" to the list of users permitted to access the share to avoid permissions issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OUYA XBMC Missing Files from Library0