WIP Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - Music Lyrics Mod (Now Available)
(2014-05-06, 19:22)woodside Wrote:
(2014-05-06, 17:24)LEDFan Wrote: Hi,

Just to let you know that your file in the first post shows as empty when going to Dropbox.

On another note, I'm just recovering after a hard disk crash and I had to reinstall Windows, all my programs etc... What a headache! Confused

Now, I reinstalled xbmc and your mod of course. But, I can't remember how to toggle the mod anymore! Could you tell me what I have to do to toggle it? At which level? What are the actions I have to take? (And yes CU-LRC Lyrics is installed.)

When music is playing and you tab into the music visualization screen where the artist slideshow is showing. I believe you can keep pressing up or the "M" key or something to get to the OSD then tab over till you see "Lyrics".

That did it, thanks woodside. I really like your mod. For those who don`t like lyrics, I wonder why they use your mod since it`s a Lyrics mod! Huh

One quick note: When you fixed the overlay (option to toggle it off), it works but only that time. If we go back, let`s say watch a movie and then come back to music, the overlay is still there and we have to toggle it off again. I suppose it would be better to have a separate setting in order to really toggle it off for good. Do you understand?
(2014-05-08, 03:20)LEDFan Wrote: That did it, thanks woodside. I really like your mod. For those who don`t like lyrics, I wonder why they use your mod since it`s a Lyrics mod! Huh

One quick note: When you fixed the overlay (option to toggle it off), it works but only that time. If we go back, let`s say watch a movie and then come back to music, the overlay is still there and we have to toggle it off again. I suppose it would be better to have a separate setting in order to really toggle it off for good. Do you understand?

Just comment out or delete the line below that's at at the very beginning of "script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml" ( I think line number 9) and it will stay off. The reason I put that line in there is that when people first installed the mod and loaded it up there wasn't a setting set or toggled yet to show any overlay color so it was blank. I didn't like that it loaded up with no color overlay on first run. I kinda wish there was a way to toggle something on first run and then after first run self delete. Kinda like a Windows RunOnce command. But yeah, just delete this line and it should stay off once you toggle it off. I'll put a setting to toggle it of for good after first run on the next version I am working on. Cheers.
PHP Code:
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(bgtheme1) + !Skin.HasSetting(bgtheme2) + !Skin.HasSetting(bgtheme3)">Skin.SetBool(bgtheme1)</onload
Thank you for the mod. Works well and I really like it. Rep point for you.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2014-05-08, 17:57)brazen1 Wrote: Thank you for the mod. Works well and I really like it. Rep point for you.

Thanks, glad you like it. And thanks for the rep.
(2014-05-08, 16:07)woodside Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 03:20)LEDFan Wrote: One quick note: When you fixed the overlay (option to toggle it off), it works but only that time. If we go back, let`s say watch a movie and then come back to music, the overlay is still there and we have to toggle it off again. I suppose it would be better to have a separate setting in order to really toggle it off for good. Do you understand?

Just comment out or delete the line below that's at at the very beginning of "script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml" ( I think line number 9) and it will stay off. The reason I put that line in there is that when people first installed the mod and loaded it up there wasn't a setting set or toggled yet to show any overlay color so it was blank. I didn't like that it loaded up with no color overlay on first run. I kinda wish there was a way to toggle something on first run and then after first run self delete. Kinda like a Windows RunOnce command. But yeah, just delete this line and it should stay off once you toggle it off. I'll put a setting to toggle it of for good after first run on the next version I am working on. Cheers.
PHP Code:
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(bgtheme1) + !Skin.HasSetting(bgtheme2) + !Skin.HasSetting(bgtheme3)">Skin.SetBool(bgtheme1)</onload

On the version I use, that was Line 7. It works like a charm this way. I now have no overlay by default and I can choose one if I want one or disable it if I don't want it anymore. The most important thing for me was not to have it by default and your trick does that. Thanks a lot for your amazing mod. I like it very much.
Sneak Peak... Music, Lyrics, Concert Info Widget

Listen to your music with Lyrics..

Flipit and view Artist info and upcoming venues.

Search for Concert Venues and Festivals of all artist in your local area or anywhere in the world.
Search by genre / location.

Hello

Love this mod. Actually i'm using Helix Alpha 3. I installed the mod but the mod isn't showing. In my Gotham 13.2 installation all is working fine.

Any chance to update the mod for Helix?
Thanks for the mod mate, much better than the original. On a related note if I press back the lyrics disappear so i just have the visualization. does anyone know if there is a keyboard shortcut that brings the lyrics back up again? Right now I just press tab twice to exit and enter full screen.
(2014-09-07, 02:33)_Andy_ Wrote: Hello

Love this mod. Actually i'm using Helix Alpha 3. I installed the mod but the mod isn't showing. In my Gotham 13.2 installation all is working fine.

Any chance to update the mod for Helix?

I think, if I'm not mistaken, the guy that handles the CU LRC Lyrics program changed the filename that his program looks for from "script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml" to "script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml" I'm not positive but I think they did change it for Helix. Try changing the file name to "script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml" restart and see if that works. I'm working on a better and more enhanced version right now... not too sure how long before it will be finished because I haven't had too much time lately to work on it.

(2014-09-07, 06:47)kurtamery929 Wrote: Thanks for the mod mate, much better than the original. On a related note if I press back the lyrics disappear so i just have the visualization. does anyone know if there is a keyboard shortcut that brings the lyrics back up again? Right now I just press tab twice to exit and enter full screen.
I believe if I read your question right, there is nothing you can do about that because of the way the CULRC Lyrics program is designed to only show in the visualization screen, and the way XBMC handles previous windows. You could edit or create a "keymap.xml" file in your "C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\keymaps\" (if you use Windows, not sure where it is for any other operating system) with a keyboard shortcut (see F12 below) that runs the Lyrics program but even with this sometimes it just gives a warning that the program is already running and there is no choice but to exit and restart. (bug... maybe??) Also, I have found sometimes that if you press back a couple of more times sometimes it takes you back to the lyrics screen... Hope this helps or maybe the guy who made the lyrics program has a better answer for you in this thread... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147340
PHP Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<keymap>
    <global>
        <keyboard>
            <F5>XBMC.ReloadSkin()</F5>
            <F6>Skin.ToggleSetting(DebugGrid)</F6>
            <F7>Skin.ToggleSetting(DebugInfo)</F7>
            <F12>RunScript(script.cu.lrclyrics)</F12>
        </keyboard>
    </global>
</keymap> 
thanks for the reply mate. no problem i'll just stick with the old double tab Smile
all the best
@woodside

Thank you very much. That did the trick. It's working now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) - Music Lyrics Mod (Now Available)3