Extendedinfo Problem ?
Hello all,

I have recently started getting problems with the extendedinfo script. It still seems to be working fine, but XBMC keeps notifying me that the script has failed.
I can't understand why it's all of a sudden stopped working as it was working fine last night. Maybe the Trakt server has changed or something ?

Is anyone else getting the same problem ?

Here is what it has logged in to the XBMC.txt : PasteBin

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks.
With just the error message and none of the other debug log, I can only say that it looks like extendedinfo is getting back a bad JSON response, or at least it isn't trapping for an unexpected JSON response.
Thanks for the reply!

Here is a copy of the full debug log : PasteBin

I have also tried downloading the simplejson module again but it didn't make any difference.

It's pretty weird how it's all of a sudden stopped working because it was all fine last night.
That doesn't appear to be a debug log, or at least there is not one single line of debug logging in the entire file. You're probably much better off asking this question in the extended info support thread.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160558

When I looked there, someone else was having a crashing issue as well that looked like it might be JSON related.
Thanks for the reply.

I started getting problems with more of my addons so i don't think it was anything to do with extendedinfo or simplejson, probably just a problem with my XBMC install. Anyway i tried reinstalling XBMC and most of my addons and everything is working perfectly now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extendedinfo Problem ?0