• 20(current)
Release Security CAM Overlay add-on
(2023-03-06, 00:50)Dweber85rc Wrote: Is there a way to run either a second instance of this addon or a way to edit this one to support more than 4 cameras?

It looks like it is  hardcoded in the addon default.py file line 39:

MAXCAMS = 4

I think you can simply change this to a bigger number and give it a shot.

Thanks,

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.
Hi, I am using this addon daily on all my Kodi installations with the latest Kodi versions.
I do not remember where I downloaded and how I modified the addon ( I use it since Kodi 17 ) ... but I have the addons in zip file that needs to be extracted to the "addons" folder manually, and then to be enabled in Kodi ( and complete the configuration ).
If the rules of the forum allow, I could share them from my dropbox ...

Bug 
I've run into a bug when trying to fill the entire screen with 4 cameras using the square layout on a 4K display.

The righthand column pushes down a quarter of its total height (diagrammed below).

Code:
______
|     |_____
|  1  |     |
|_____|  2  |
|     |_____|
|  3  |     |
|_____|  4  |
      |_____|

I tried fiddling with the default.py file but I couldn't quite wrap my mind around the size variables and math for dividing and multiplying to correct the layout issue.

Here are the add-on's settings:

Window Width = 640
Window Height = 360
Alignment: Square: left (or right) top
Padding (in Pixels): 0
Aspect Ratio: (any)

Could anyone lend a hand in this regard? It would be much appreciated, thanks!
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Security CAM Overlay add-on1