• 18(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
This addon should be integrated in kodi and replace the default "add to favourites" feature.
Damn how i could miss this great addon!

Great work!
Good morning,

Is anyone else having problems importing the super favourites when using Raspberry Pi Openelec 4.0.7

Just refuses to work.
(2014-09-23, 10:36)myfototv Wrote: Good morning,

Is anyone else having problems importing the super favourites when using Raspberry Pi Openelec 4.0.7

Just refuses to work.

Do you mean using the import / export feature?
hi spoyser,

yes the import feature from a remote location is not working, keep getting the failed to import message.

tried putting the Super favorites.zip in different places within my domain, no joy.

ps, I have also tried to use Super%20Favourites.zip instead of Super Favourites.zip with no joy

Thankyou
(2014-09-23, 18:04)myfototv Wrote: hi spoyser,

yes the import feature from a remote location is not working, keep getting the failed to import message.

tried putting the Super favorites.zip in different places within my domain, no joy.

ps, I have also tried to use Super%20Favourites.zip instead of Super Favourites.zip with no joy

Thankyou

Can you pm me the URL of the Zip file?
At work at the moment. Will do as soon as I get in. In About 4 hours ish time
(2014-09-23, 20:33)myfototv Wrote: At work at the moment. Will do as soon as I get in. In About 4 hours ish time

Cheers, will look at it tomorrow as that I'd past my bed time lol

Also, what hardware was the zip file originally created on?
I've sent you a Private message with the link to the super favourites.zip on my domain

regards

simon
i have made a zip file with winrar and uploaded it from my acer laptop, and also made a zip file with the export from super favorites on my laptop and raspberry pi and tried to import it but RPI doesnt want to know.

IE.... RPI openelec 4.0.7.....Super favourites....export...remove usb plug into laptop....copy to laptop....upload to domain with filezilla...RPI.....import....Failed to import to Super Favourites

ALSO

Windows 7 Ultimate....XBMC gotham 13.2....Super Favourites... export...upload to domain...RPI....import....Failed to import to super favourites

ALSO

MANUAL ....Windows 7 Ulitmate....MANUALLY Userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites/Super Favourites.....Right Click(add to archive) Super Favourites.zip......upload to domain with filezilla....RPI....import....Failed to import to super favourites

Regards

Simon
Hi Spoyser,

Yes the Super favourites.zip will Import on the raspberry Pi From A Local Location, Still Failing from Domain.

Regards

Simon
Good Evening Spoyser,

Just wondering if you have had any luck with the import problem on the RPI,

Regards,

Simon.
(2014-09-26, 01:47)myfototv Wrote: Good Evening Spoyser,

Just wondering if you have had any luck with the import problem on the RPI,

Regards,

Simon.

Hi Simon, going to take a look first thing in the morning.

In the meantime can you just try one more thing for me.

Create the zip file on the pi, then upload that and see if that can then be used to import back to a pi.
Yep Already Done that, did the zip on the pi, copied to the laptop and uploaded to domain with filezilla.

then tried to import the pi zip, no joy.

grrr
@myfototv

Just tried it and it works fine on my OpenElec (13.1 Git 84725b0 Jul 9 2014)

I have just pushed a new version of SF 1.0.22 can you get that version and double check with that (although the change in the version has nothing to do with the zip stuff but you never know)

Can you also send me your SF settings.xml file just so I can check that that is okay.
ok i will do on monday, can you PM me the url you are using for the Super Favorites.ZIP maybe im making a mistake, cheers
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6