• 11(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
I really like the addon shows images as thumbnails for folders now automatically if, i know it was possible to do it manually but this means that is mostly not necessary. This addon is one of the best because it would be unpractical to save the number of favorites i have saved in this already with just the normal favorites folder
If I press c on a certain text value, I can see a context menu with the line: isearch using gxxxxxx movies. Is it possible to manipulate this context menu, so I could search Isearch using istxxxxx movies?
I did allready add the search for istxxxxx movies to the search xml file.
From the isearch menu it's allready working perfect, but a more direct approach would be just perfect.
(2014-07-31, 02:47)hstegeman Wrote: Is it possible to manipulate this context menu?

The addon shown is the always the first in the list, so you just move the one you want to the top.

You can do this either by editing the file directly or clicking on the one you want and selecting edit, them move up or down, if it is at the bottom move down will put it at the top.
(2014-07-31, 06:55)spoyser Wrote:
(2014-07-31, 02:47)hstegeman Wrote: Is it possible to manipulate this context menu?

The addon shown is the always the first in the list, so you just move the one you want to the top.

You can do this either by editing the file directly or clicking on the one you want and selecting edit, them move up or down, if it is at the bottom move down will put it at the top.

Thank you very much, it's working very well.

Edit:
I have a request:
Sometime when I select a foreign language text, with special characters, I am getting a script error when I select "ISearch" from the context menu.
I don't get this error when I am making use of "ISearch using IStxxxxx Movies" from the context menu.

On the moment I am busy making a imdb top 250 list.

Examples of movies giving problems:

8½ (1963)
Amélie (2001)
Léon: The Professional (1994)
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (1984)

Can this be solved?

See the next part of the log.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1xepgqh2nw2ha...4/xbmc.log
Ill take a look but please edit both your posts to remove references to any addons by name, otherwise they will get binned.
Hi Spoyser
Just asking out of enthusiasm, I have created all my super favourites using a text editor, as you suggested. All good
So just wondering if the fanart is still a prospect, in due course, and maybe any sort of timescale ?
Thanks for all your work.
(2014-07-31, 19:57)Tony_g Wrote: Hi Spoyser
Just asking out of enthusiasm, I have created all my super favourites using a text editor, as you suggested. All good
So just wondering if the fanart is still a prospect, in due course, and maybe any sort of timescale ?

Yep still in the pipeline, next feature in fact! Maybe a week or so though as I'm sorting something else at the moment
Hi,

Thanks for the addon, it is very helpful!

I had an issue trying to add the Newest Talks option from the TED Talks addon. If I use the overriden option "Add it to Super Favourites", the added reference loads the video list and then quickly returns to Super Favourites. If I add the same Newest Talks to XBMC Favourites, and then from Super Favourites>Explore Xbmc favourites I use the 'Copy favourite' option, then it works.

Any ideas?

Thanks again, keep up the good work!
(2014-07-31, 23:07)lonjemoco Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the addon, it is very helpful!

I had an issue trying to add the Newest Talks option from the TED Talks addon. If I use the overriden option "Add it to Super Favourites", the added reference loads the video list and then quickly returns to Super Favourites. If I add the same Newest Talks to XBMC Favourites, and then from Super Favourites>Explore Xbmc favourites I use the 'Copy favourite' option, then it works.

Any ideas?

Thanks again, keep up the good work!

I'll take a look, thanks for letting me know.
Hi,

Just to add to the previous report, the same situation happens with any 'ActivateWindow' calls, but doesn't happen with PlayMedia calls.

Cheers!
(2014-08-01, 20:04)lonjemoco Wrote: Hi,

Just to add to the previous report, the same situation happens with any 'ActivateWindow' calls, but doesn't happen with PlayMedia calls.

Cheers!

Do you mean when added to SF via the context menu?

Can you confirm what version of the addon this is with?

Cheers.
Hi There SPOYSER!!

Ive been using you super Favorites addon for a few days now, ITS WICKED!!!

I have a question,

As Well As Being Able to Password Protect A Folder, Is there a way That You Could Place a Time limit in days for how long a folder will be UN-Password Protected.

Im Not sure im explaining well. SORRY.. Ill try Again.

OK so Basically After a specified Number of days the folder Auto Locks With a Pre user defined Password.

Thanks SPOYSER

Biscuits on the way Wink
(2014-08-04, 13:36)myfototv Wrote: Hi There SPOYSER!!

Ive been using you super Favorites addon for a few days now, ITS WICKED!!!

I have a question,

As Well As Being Able to Password Protect A Folder, Is there a way That You Could Place a Time limit in days for how long a folder will be UN-Password Protected.

Im Not sure im explaining well. SORRY.. Ill try Again.

OK so Basically After a specified Number of days the folder Auto Locks With a Pre user defined Password.

Thanks SPOYSER

Biscuits on the way Wink

Glad you like it.

You can set how long to unprotected them for in the settings, although the longest is currently 15 minutes, would you really want it in days?
Hi spoyser.
It would be of great help to me if I could reverse lock the folder. So leave it unlocked for say a week and then automatically lock it after say a week. Thanks ever so much.
(2014-07-31, 19:57)Tony_g Wrote: Hi Spoyser

I have just pushed 1.0.15 (from my repo, not the org's), this has preliminary fanart support, currently only on items added via the context menu override.

Not quite yet, but it will be possible to edit and remove fanart, but I thought I would push this version out so you can have a play with it as I'm away for a week or so soon so full fanart support will be delayed until after then.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6