[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
hstegeman Offline
(2014-08-21 16:57)Donkeyoatay Wrote:  
(2014-08-21 11:56)spoyser Wrote:  
(2014-08-21 10:42)Donkeyoatay Wrote:  Thanks again. I confirm that I can add a sub folder to a folder but when created I can not add any of the contents of the folder to it. When I select an item and then move, from the menu that appears I select Super folder and then the new sub folder is not available for selection. It is visible but can not be selected which means that I can not move anything to it!

Not really sure what you mean by

"It is visible but can not be selected"

If you can see it then you should be able to select it, what happens when you click it?

Nothing. It is not live!

I sincerely thank you for all the time you have spent on this but I also have wasted many hours playing around with it. I have decided to admit defeat and call it a day. Many thanks.
I am sure the problem is on your side, I have the idea that you don't understand the concept. No problem here, I have been making use of superfavourites for months, no problem at all.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 09:51 by hstegeman.)
find quote
Donkeyoatay Offline
I also use Super Favourites daily. It really is a great addon However, my problem is, having made a sub folder in a folder, how do I then add items from the folder to the new sub folder. If I select move, the item disappears. If I select copy I have no option to copy it to.

If you can explain that to me I would really appreciate it!
find quote
spoyser Offline
Donor
(Yesterday 12:02)Donkeyoatay Wrote:  I also use Super Favourites daily. It really is a great addon However, my problem is, having made a sub folder in a folder, how do I then add items from the folder to the new sub folder. If I select move, the item disappears. If I select copy I have no option to copy it to.

If you can explain that to me I would really appreciate it!

So you are in a folder and you have created a subfolder in that folder.

You then want to move items from that folder into the subfolder, is that right?

If so, right-click the item (or however you open the context menu on your setup) and select Edit Super Favourite, then select Move (or Copy) favourite.

You will then be presented with a folder browse dialog, you should see

cache
Search
Super Favourites

From here click the Super Favourites folder, you will then see a list of folders that represent your Super Folders, navigate into the folder where you want to move or copy the item and then finally click OK.

Obviously if you move it, it will disappear from the original folder.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 12:17 by spoyser.)
find quote
dlman1999 Offline
Not able to view main listing page to change favorites. Only displays settings for configuring the add-on.

Gbox MX2 v12.2 XBMC
find quote
spoyser Offline
Donor
(Yesterday 17:43)dlman1999 Wrote:  Not able to view main listing page to change favorites. Only displays settings for configuring the add-on.

Gbox MX2 v12.2 XBMC

Just click on SF from the Video, Music or Programs menu.
find quote