• 19(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Gents I am new to super fav add on I really like it. The trouble I am having is when I play any live stream link from zemtv.com it just exit from the channel then I need to go to that add on then play it from there can you please check.

Just it is happening with zemtv.com link on shani repositeries

http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/xbmc-repos/

I am not sure why it is happeng but i am sure there are more experts here.

Many thanks
Right click the favourite. Choose edit super favourite. Then in the next menu. Choose change playback mode.
Hi Spoyser,

Ok All Is working To Perfection With The 1.0.20 SF

All Imports-Exports Are working perfectly.
Can I Have the Links for the 1.0.22/1.0.23 to double check them

And For Now just one last Request - To have the Import Super Favourites(in green) On the Main Menu

aka

Show----Import Super Favourites (in the Display Settings Tab)

So we can Have it above or below the iSearch Feature

Many Thanks

Simon
(2014-09-30, 13:07)myfototv Wrote: Hi Spoyser,

Ok All Is working To Perfection With The 1.0.20 SF

All Imports-Exports Are working perfectly.
Can I Have the Links for the 1.0.22/1.0.23 to double check them

Many Thanks

Simon

They can all be found here

https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/...favourites

the show unavailable addons setting is now in settings (under the display settings)
Ok Thanks,

Did you see the last and final request...... for now Wink about the Show- Import Super Favourites Wink

Cheers Dude
(2014-09-30, 13:17)myfototv Wrote: Ok Thanks,

Did you see the last and final request...... for now Wink about the Show- Import Super Favourites Wink

Cheers Dude

Leave it with me
Thanks Spoyser.

you are a star.
Raspberry PI

Raspbmc w/ XBMC 13.1 Gotham

The Raspberry PI refresh rate between menus in pretty slow. If I have say 20+ items inside a SF folder, it takes a long time just to remove 5+ items. So, is there a way to add a few new options to the super favorite menu?

1. Multiple Delete - Would allow to select multiple items to be selected in a SF folder for deletion rather then one by one.
2, Multiple Move - Would allow to select multiple items to be selected in a SF folder to move to another folder rather then one by one.
3. Multiple copy - Would allow to select multiple items to be selected in a SF folder to copy to another folder rather then one by one.

I tried to remove the items within the favorite.xml file, but still remained in the SF folder.
(2014-09-30, 18:00)kgoerbig Wrote: Raspberry PI

Raspbmc w/ XBMC 13.1 Gotham

The Raspberry PI refresh rate between menus in pretty slow. If I have say 20+ items inside a SF folder, it takes a long time just to remove 5+ items. So, is there a way to add a few new options to the super favorite menu?

1. Multiple Delete - Would allow to select multiple items to be selected in a SF folder for deletion rather then one by one.
2, Multiple Move - Would allow to select multiple items to be selected in a SF folder to move to another folder rather then one by one.
3. Multiple copy - Would allow to select multiple items to be selected in a SF folder to copy to another folder rather then one by one.

I tried to remove the items within the favorite.xml file, but still remained in the SF folder.

It is on my todo list.

Editing the favourites.xml will remove them though, if they didn't go then you must have done it wrong Smile

To delete a Super Folder just delete the actual folder on your Pi
I don't want to remove the whole folder, just clean up some unwanted items quickly. I cd'd into the same dir folder and edited the fav.xml,
(2014-10-01, 14:41)kgoerbig Wrote: I don't want to remove the whole folder, just clean up some unwanted items quickly. I cd'd into the same dir folder and edited the fav.xml,

Editing the file will delete the items
(2014-09-30, 13:17)myfototv Wrote: Ok Thanks,

Cheers Dude

Just pushed 1.0.24 with this in
Absolutely brilliant Spoyser,

I can Thank you enough, brilliant.
Hi Spoyser,

Could You please make it so that when importing Super Favourites.zip deletes old and Writes new list, as links go dead very quickly sometimes folders with links in become redundant. So it would be good to have an option....

delete old and import new list

And also where is the super favourites.zip share-site going to be, so we can all upload our super Favourite zips and share them !! that would be brilliant!! Global community on the search for tv links. Power to the people man, hehe.

many Thanks

Simon.
hello is there a chance to get a little help....

how can i set that when i go back from an addon it will go back to the Super Favourite folder that i created and to to the video perent directoryHuh

i added something from an addon to the super fav... new filder but whan i go back from it it wont go back to the folder insted it goes back to Video menu

any helpHuh?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6