[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
mik23 Offline
Gents I am new to super fav add on I really like it. The trouble I am having is when I play any live stream link from zemtv.com it just exit from the channel then I need to go to that add on then play it from there can you please check.

Just it is happening with zemtv.com link on shani repositeries

http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/xbmc-repos/

I am not sure why it is happeng but i am sure there are more experts here.

Many thanks
find quote
myfototv Offline
Right click the favourite. Choose edit super favourite. Then in the next menu. Choose change playback mode.
find quote
myfototv Offline
Hi Spoyser,

Ok All Is working To Perfection With The 1.0.20 SF

All Imports-Exports Are working perfectly.
Can I Have the Links for the 1.0.22/1.0.23 to double check them

And For Now just one last Request - To have the Import Super Favourites(in green) On the Main Menu

aka

Show----Import Super Favourites (in the Display Settings Tab)

So we can Have it above or below the iSearch Feature

Many Thanks

Simon
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 13:14 by myfototv.)
find quote
spoyser Offline
Donor
(Yesterday 13:07)myfototv Wrote:  Hi Spoyser,

Ok All Is working To Perfection With The 1.0.20 SF

All Imports-Exports Are working perfectly.
Can I Have the Links for the 1.0.22/1.0.23 to double check them

Many Thanks

Simon

They can all be found here

https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/...favourites

the show unavailable addons setting is now in settings (under the display settings)
find quote
myfototv Offline
Ok Thanks,

Did you see the last and final request...... for now Wink about the Show- Import Super Favourites Wink

Cheers Dude
find quote
spoyser Offline
Donor
(Yesterday 13:17)myfototv Wrote:  Ok Thanks,

Did you see the last and final request...... for now Wink about the Show- Import Super Favourites Wink

Cheers Dude

Leave it with me
find quote
myfototv Offline
Thanks Spoyser.

you are a star.
find quote
kgoerbig Offline
Raspberry PI

Raspbmc w/ XBMC 13.1 Gotham

The Raspberry PI refresh rate between menus in pretty slow. If I have say 20+ items inside a SF folder, it takes a long time just to remove 5+ items. So, is there a way to add a few new options to the super favorite menu?

1. Multiple Delete - Would allow to select multiple items to be selected in a SF folder for deletion rather then one by one.
2, Multiple Move - Would allow to select multiple items to be selected in a SF folder to move to another folder rather then one by one.
3. Multiple copy - Would allow to select multiple items to be selected in a SF folder to copy to another folder rather then one by one.

I tried to remove the items within the favorite.xml file, but still remained in the SF folder.
find quote
spoyser Offline
Donor
(Yesterday 18:00)kgoerbig Wrote:  Raspberry PI

Raspbmc w/ XBMC 13.1 Gotham

The Raspberry PI refresh rate between menus in pretty slow. If I have say 20+ items inside a SF folder, it takes a long time just to remove 5+ items. So, is there a way to add a few new options to the super favorite menu?

1. Multiple Delete - Would allow to select multiple items to be selected in a SF folder for deletion rather then one by one.
2, Multiple Move - Would allow to select multiple items to be selected in a SF folder to move to another folder rather then one by one.
3. Multiple copy - Would allow to select multiple items to be selected in a SF folder to copy to another folder rather then one by one.

I tried to remove the items within the favorite.xml file, but still remained in the SF folder.

It is on my todo list.

Editing the favourites.xml will remove them though, if they didn't go then you must have done it wrong Smile

To delete a Super Folder just delete the actual folder on your Pi
find quote
kgoerbig Offline
I don't want to remove the whole folder, just clean up some unwanted items quickly. I cd'd into the same dir folder and edited the fav.xml,
(This post was last modified: Today 14:43 by kgoerbig.)
find quote