• 1 Votes - 5 Average
peppe_sr Offline
Fan
Just to say that i love your add-on-
great work man!
Peppe.
find quote
steve67474 Offline
cheers spoyser for your quick response, I have seen that option and it will indeed allow me to remove individual streams/channels that I have added. I am trying to remove two folders that I have generated within super Favorites. These were generated via on tapp but I dont see them in the SF addon . I only see them when using the on tapp app where I was able to create them. But cant delete them via that app. Hope that makes sense matey. Cheeers

So just to recap when I went to FTV to add bbc1 into suerfavs it gave me an option to create a new folder. I did but not under superfavorites folder so now I have superfave folder plus BBC1 there. I want to remove the BBC1 folder and cant find an option to do that. again cheers
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-14 16:44 by steve67474.)
find quote
spoyser Offline
Donor
@steve

Okay I see what you mean, if you can ssh in you can delete it using an appropriate file manager.

The folder is located in

xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites

Or you should be able to locate it using the file manager builtin to XBMC and delete it with that
find quote
steve67474 Offline
cheers spoyser nice one easy when u know how, still rising on the learning curve lol.
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-15 10:58 by steve67474.)
find quote
steve67474 Offline
Hi Spoyser me again m8. I have been having a good play with this and I must say It's the dogs. One thing as I have been playing around with it I have added all sorts of favs. What I want to do is clear them all in one go. Can I do that? I know I can go to each one and dlete the fav but I have loads now and wantt to start again now I sort of know wot I am doing. Again cheers m8

Update no probs spoyser did it the way you suggested earlier dand deleted the xml file. cheers
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 15:40 by steve67474.)
find quote