• 21(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Just to say that i love your add-on-
great work man!
Peppe.
cheers spoyser for your quick response, I have seen that option and it will indeed allow me to remove individual streams/channels that I have added. I am trying to remove two folders that I have generated within super Favorites. These were generated via on tapp but I dont see them in the SF addon . I only see them when using the on tapp app where I was able to create them. But cant delete them via that app. Hope that makes sense matey. Cheeers

So just to recap when I went to FTV to add bbc1 into suerfavs it gave me an option to create a new folder. I did but not under superfavorites folder so now I have superfave folder plus BBC1 there. I want to remove the BBC1 folder and cant find an option to do that. again cheers
@steve

Okay I see what you mean, if you can ssh in you can delete it using an appropriate file manager.

The folder is located in

xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.super.favourites

Or you should be able to locate it using the file manager builtin to XBMC and delete it with that
cheers spoyser nice one easy when u know how, still rising on the learning curve lol.
Hi Spoyser me again m8. I have been having a good play with this and I must say It's the dogs. One thing as I have been playing around with it I have added all sorts of favs. What I want to do is clear them all in one go. Can I do that? I know I can go to each one and dlete the fav but I have loads now and wantt to start again now I sort of know wot I am doing. Again cheers m8

Update no probs spoyser did it the way you suggested earlier dand deleted the xml file. cheers
Spoysor, is there a way or can it be implemented, to sort your favorites automatically. If I have a folder with a bunch of favorites, I know I can move them how I want individualy, but it would be nice as a setting to sort them alphabetically, for example. Thanks for all your work, after trying everything else, this has finally allowed me to get everything organized.
Great AddOn, thanks for your work.

To clone my setup, I copied my addons folder and my userdata folder to a new machine. I can see all my addons and configurations, but cant see my Super Favorites entries.
Is there a procedure I need to follow to share my Super Favorites entries?

Thanks
I have 5 XBMC systems on my local network. I am sharing libraries via MySQL
(2014-10-24, 20:52)DetrieZ Wrote: Great AddOn, thanks for your work.

To clone my setup, I copied my addons folder and my userdata folder to a new machine. I can see all my addons and configurations, but cant see my Super Favorites entries.
Is there a procedure I need to follow to share my Super Favorites entries?

Thanks
I have 5 XBMC systems on my local network. I am sharing libraries via MySQL

If you go into the SF addon settings and select the advanced tab you will see the option to export/import to a zip file, you can use that to copy your settings to another machine.

(Although simply copying the user data folder should have worked)
I see a setting for the Super Favorites Folder location.. It is set to c:\users\mylaptop\application data.....
So the directory (obviously) does not exist on the other machines. A token might have been a good idea here.

Anyway, Can I move the directory from my local machine to my file server and share it with all my setups? This will give me a single source to update.

If yes, what directory do I need to move? Do I need to edit any settings files?
Hi detriez.

To do this you would need super favourites to manage ftp protocol. What you need to do is export your super favourites using the advanced tab in the settings. Then upload your super favourites.zip file to your server. Then in the advanced tab on all your systems with super favourites. Go to import file from remote location and tell it to get the list from your server. Job done. Spoyser did this not so long ago and I have systems working with it and running like a dream.
The only down side is that if you rename a folder and import the list the old folder is not removed. So keep to a favourites structure and add to it. A good idea might be to have a "delete old super favourites and import new list from remote location" option. Maybe spoyser will treat us. Thanks for all the work spoyser.
(2014-10-24, 23:02)DetrieZ Wrote: I see a setting for the Super Favorites Folder location.. It is set to c:\users\mylaptop\application data.....
So the directory (obviously) does not exist on the other machines. A token might have been a good idea here.

Anyway, Can I move the directory from my local machine to my file server and share it with all my setups? This will give me a single source to update.

If yes, what directory do I need to move? Do I need to edit any settings files?

You must have set it to that folder. Since by default it is set to the standard user_data folder of the SF addon which all of your xbmc installations will have.
Hey myfototv
Thanks for your response.

I tried exporting but a file does not get created.
The location (Choose a folder to export your Super Favaourites to" comes up as a directory on my server and will only let be drill down into it.
are you using windows?
Yes Windows 7
so save your list to the desktop- you must run xbmc in administrator to save to desktop. the open filezilla - connect to your domain with file zilla. and upload your super favourites.zip to a place in your domain. then on your xbmc open super favourites. goto add on settings (right click) then go to advanced click on the import from a remote file which will be the place where you uploaded your super favourites.zip (and type the location.... eg http://mydomain.com/favourites/super favourites.zip) and then import. this will work on any system.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6