Dev Contact For Interview
How can I contact an official team member with interview questions for a blog post focusing on legitimizing xbmc for the skeptics?
You can find contact information here:
http://xbmc.org/contact/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Perfect, thanks.
I emailed interest at xbmc dot org. Is that right?
Yep, it came through :)
Thanks, Ned. I look forward to your reply. Like, kid on Christmas eve, look-forward-to.
*crickets *
It's Easter bank holiday bud. Give 'em a break!
Modded MK1 NUC - CLICK ----- NUC Wiki - CLICK

Bay Trail NUC FTW!

I've donated, have you?

Whats the blog? Why would any focus be on legitimizing? Is XBMC illegitimate? I dont get it at all, so consider me sceptic!
A parenting blog is running an Android feature and asked me to write a post. I have tinkered with XBMC for years now, with my children. I hear of people skeptical of its legitimacy and legality all of the time, sometimes in here. Those people are mistaken. While the organization itself does not NEED me to assuage those erroneous misconceptions, I am certainly going to, for the benefit of my readers. I am hopeful that the team will want to speak for themselves about their mission as well as how it does or can apply to children and students. That's all.
Did you tell them if you have a deadline?
AH Android... I see. Im sure I asked this already, but what blog exactly is it for? Im curious as a reader now so I would like to see what ese is writen about there.
I did not tell them that I have a deadline other than if and as soon as they can. I don't want to post the blog address here as I am new to this process and don't want to step on toes. The email recipient knows the site address. It is an established blog with a brand new Android 101 hobbyist section. My contribution is slated to be its 3rd post, again, if and when they get back to me. I would LOVE to link to the interview here when it's all said and done, if apropos.
mmm, if you are not interested in posting the blog address, Im not interested in anything you have to say/write that to me says all I need to know.
(2014-04-22, 17:28)uNiversal Wrote: mmm, if you are not interested in posting the blog address, Im not interested in anything you have to say/write that to me says all I need to know.

But no one was asking you.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dev Contact For Interview0