[MOD] Bello Night
Hello everyone,

I made a Bello modification to make the theme look like Night theme (basically removed some things at main menu).

Also I added Cinema Experience following RagnaroktA instructions (thanks to him). Label is not showing correctly, I will fix that.

I want to share it with you, you can download it from here: https://github.com/qgadrian/BelloNight

UPDATE:
Code updated with the Bello 2.0.0 version, with Gotham Support.
Top clock and widgets removed.

Coming:
I will try to implement different background for each category (movies, tv shows, etc...).

Screenshot

Looks nice! Will give it a shot. Does it work with Gotham? OpenElec?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Very nice , best that this before ! Smile Great !!
Photo 
Hello, I installed on my raspberry pi OpenELEC this skin, you can describe all the substantial differences with the version 1.5.5 '. E 'can move at will the home screen from bottom to top and vice versa? Information on the table while playing a video, unfortunately, voting information and the duration of the film appears to me in the middle of the screen instead of down under the title of the film, this happens to you? I use OpenELEC gotham, if I can I attach an image to realize the problem, congratulations again for this version hoping to implement new features as the classic version is still a long time. Hello.Image
(2014-04-25, 01:35)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Looks nice! Will give it a shot. Does it work with Gotham? OpenElec?

As I only edited some parts of the UI, this mod will work the same way with Gotham and others as Bello 1.5.5 does.

(2014-04-25, 19:36)marcavatar Wrote: Hello, I installed on my raspberry pi OpenELEC this skin, you can describe all the substantial differences with the version 1.5.5 '. E 'can move at will the home screen from bottom to top and vice versa? Information on the table while playing a video, unfortunately, voting information and the duration of the film appears to me in the middle of the screen instead of down under the title of the film, this happens to you? I use OpenELEC gotham, if I can I attach an image to realize the problem, congratulations again for this version hoping to implement new features as the classic version is still a long time. Hello.Image

I don't have OpenElec, but the information bar and everything I could test it's fine. Maybe all problems come for using Gotham... don't know. Honestly, my advice is if you use XBMC regularly forget about having last version and use the most stable.

Hopefully this weeking will fix the errors I mentioned in the first post.

PD: Thanks to nessus, I did nothing here.
Lovely! I prefer the menu on the bottom of the screen.

I also combined it with Bello Nero's textures to get rid of the purple glow. By itself it's pretty nice and modern when the system is idling but when overlayed over playing video, I think it's horrible. Now it's looking pretty good Smile

The only two problems I'm having is that when playing a video, on the home screen, the now playing thing overlays the menu making both unreadable. Also when playing a movie and hitting the i key for movie information, the playing time is way up high instead of just over the progress bar.

Edit: Been tinkering with it. Fixing the now playing time in the video info can be fixed by changing line 520 in VideoFullScreen.xml to this:
<posy>190r</posy>

Incorrect placement of the now playing widget in the home menu van be fixed by changing both line 118 and 290 in IncludesHome.xml to this:
<posy>400</posy>

Now all that's left on my wishlisht is optional recently added windows. But that's something entirely different.
Hello, thanks for the tip, I too have the same problem, I solved the time information during playback of the movie that I appeared at the center of the screen but I have not solved the name of the producer and the director who always appears at the center of screen. I wanted to know which row I have to go to edit it down next to the time of reproduction. Thank you.
Git updated with the latests Nessus modifications, which include Gotham support.

I never had any problem with progress bar or anything else, so hopefully Nessus fixed all that stuff (as I always said, I just did a little redesing of the Bello theme).
any chance for an update to latest Nessus v2.0.4?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Bello Night0