NBA.com videocast (video podcast/RSS stream) script request
Question 
:o can someone make a simple script for the loads of free hi quality clips nba.com has including highlights, top ten, dunks and lots of others all free.

http://www.nba.com/ check it out

nba.com

plz can someone try to make a script for this would be a dream come tru :bowdown:

thanks in advancee
come on ther must be some basketball fans in here

ths site is perfect to make a script for...and should not be too hard plus site should not change atleast for 1 year or more

anyone? take upfor challenge

atleast chek the site out..

i was just about to request this but i forgot to make a post.
anyone? plz :help: :thumbsup:
check out xpodder @ xbmc scripts, i tried to get it to load the rss from nba.com but i think that there might be to many links of the rss. you could probaly tweak this script to work.
i found the video rss link:

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/video_rss.php

can someone plz make a script for this or tell me where to start?
(justint9669 @ april 15 2006,08:41 Wrote:i found the video rss link:

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/video_rss.php

can someone plz make a script for this or tell me where to start?
ye anyone? plz Image
i attempted this last week and got it partially working. the problem i had was when the video was being played it would always use the lowest bit rate stream (which looks aweful).

haven't been able to figure out what i can do about this so i aborted the project...
(diabolicus @ may 03 2006,13:22 Wrote:i attempted this last week and got it partially working. the problem i had was when the video was being played it would always use the lowest bit rate stream (which looks aweful).

haven't been able to figure out what i can do about this so i aborted the project...
nooooooooooooo.....thanx for tryin though
i dunno what the problem is, online it plays hi-quality like full-screen even looks good.

maybe this could help
url to dl when i used nettransport

mms://gwms29.streamos.com/29/4e/e1/4ee1ed828e9267dc2ff6efd4de816f84-44458c9e.asf?ts=1146892988&ttl=300&cs=3b12ac1e4cf0d479332e35f39197251dd9745033
i got a proposition...
for anyone who can make this script i will reward or donate them 10$ thru paypal for their effort/time.
the script should be pretty ezy to make since all the links/streams are their.. sum1 with coding knowledge just needs to organize them into a simple script.
the script doesnt have to be fancy...just polished with a banner on top and organized screens below
anyone? if this gets done my xbmc usage will go up 50% or more no doubt
(nomaanc @ may 06 2006,18:19 Wrote:i got a proposition...
for anyone who can make this script i will reward or donate them 10$ thru paypal for their effort/time.
the script should be pretty ezy to make since all the links/streams are their.. sum1 with coding knowledge just needs to organize them into a simple script.
the script doesnt have to be fancy...just polished with a banner on top and organized screens below
anyone? if this gets done my xbmc usage will go up 50% or more no doubt
anyoneHuhHuh?? Sad :verysad:
?anyone now?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA.com videocast (video podcast/RSS stream) script request0