Identifying duplicate movies
I actually have more movies with the same name, different years, than ACTUAL duplicates - none the less, I suppose ultimately it is going to highlight duplicates regardless and blind deletion would be foolish.
If only now, I had a tool which told me "hey this MIGHT have identified incorrectly but we just don't know"

That's significantly more difficult to code.
I found one file today it was like s-tkl.mkv or some ridiculous name, it had matched as a Fast and Furious movie, which it wasn't. It's been fixed but hard to spot, pure luck seeing it in a DIR.
As usual, I manage to break programs so quickly.
I really should've got into testing.

---------------------------
Thread Exception
An unexpected error has occurred. Details of the error have been saved to the application log file which you can access via the System menu.

Error: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\VideoExplorer\mediainfocache\RARBG.com.1016764.obj' because it is being used by another process.
OK
Ok rebooting fixed the last issue, am getting this now though.
2015-10-26 00:04:04.6256 - ERROR: FormMain.LoadMovieInfoAsync :: Failed to load Movie Information.
Error: The supplied path exceeds the max windows path length of 260 characters

Unfortunately, it refuses to tell me the name of the movie / nfo file (well the start of it)
On the main menu, View - Application Log File.

Does that give you anything ?

Unfortunately any full path that exceeds 260 characters is a problem in Windows and there is little I can do about it.
It's ok, I clicked ok and it went away - 255 issue is indeed Windows, the problem is that it won't even give me a partial file name, so I can rename root folders to fix it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Identifying duplicate movies0