Release Playstation 3 Skin - Bello Mod
Hello all,

I just wanted to share with you a little mod that i made years ago of the beautiful bello skin.

I have only really changed around the home screen so that it kind of looks like the Playstation 3 interface. Only the home screen, sounds, all backgrounds and icons have been changed.

It was just a little mod that i created years ago, not very much work has gone in to it and i won't be working on it at the moment because i am currently working on my Xbox One Skin. But i might do some work on it in the future Smile

Here is a link to the download if anyone is interested : Mediafire - 7th June

Here is how the home screen looks :

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE

could you also make it more like a ps4 ish skin?
will follow this
@iAMl3dgend : Nope sorry not at the moment, this is just a little mod that i created ages ago. I probably won't be doing any work on it at the moment because i am working on my Xbox One Skin. But i might do in the future Smile

Here is a link to the download if anyone is interested : Mediafire
why would you do that
Why would I do what ?
@toyota12303 thanks for sharing your mod. it looks really nice.

since the dharma days i've been looking for a XMB-esque skin, but somehow no project of that kind have ever seen the light of day.
if you would like to continue working on a PS4-like look, i would suggest you taking a look at "Store", a nice, yet unfinished PS-Store skin
http://babylon.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=168473
@fabiomello : Thanks! And yeah I don't think i've ever seen a XMB like skin for XBMC. Once my Xbox One Skin has been updated i might try and create the proper XMB menus and get it looking more like the PS3.
Thanks, i will take a look in to it!

I will be releasing a small update for this skin shortly for anyone who is interested.
It just includes a few fixes and ui changes like menu positioning ect.

I am just waiting for my Xbox One skin to upload and then i will start uploading this one.

Here are a few images of how it's looking now :

The link on the first post has just been updated!
just seen under your name that it said the ps3 skin so i thought i'd check it out an your have updated nice will you be making into more of a ps4 skin for you gonna stay with the ps3 design ?
Exclamation 
Hey Dudes
I like the ps3 skin Nod but you should add a feature where:

- If there is a disc in the drive when it is booting up it should go on the disc not the homescreen

Thank you
OH and can you add Playstation home there

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playstation 3 Skin - Bello Mod0