My sources have to scrape twice. Why?
I added 3 NFS sources to my living room htpc running OpenElec and MySQL on my NAS. I copied the advancedsettings.xml to my bedroom htpc running OE and it wouldn't play any media. I had to install sources and let it scrape all over again. I thought the whole point of MySQL was only scraping once. Aren't I supposed to be able to just copy the advancedsettings file over and be able to get the art from the SQL database and be able to play the media?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
There's no middle ground to MySQL. If it works then you don't have to scrape and it will show you the same library that is on the other computers. If it doesn't work, or it is using a different database because it is a different version of XBMC, then the library will be brand new.

Conclusion, something isn't set up right or the versions of XBMC don't match. A debug log would tell us a lot of things.
I'll send a debug log. Both machines are using OpenElec beta 6 and the exact same advancedsettings.xml. At what point in running XBMC would it be good to upload a log?
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
As long as it captures startup information, that should be enough.
OK so reboot and then upload the xmb.old.debug log? I read that is the one most commonly used.
(2014-04-22, 09:21)Ned Scott Wrote: There's no middle ground to MySQL. If it works then you don't have to scrape and it will show you the same library that is on the other computers. If it doesn't work, or it is using a different database because it is a different version of XBMC, then the library will be brand new.

Conclusion, something isn't set up right or the versions of XBMC don't match. A debug log would tell us a lot of things.

Here's a log. Maybe it will tell you something.

http://pastebin.com/WXWatS9h

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My sources have to scrape twice. Why?0