Wi-Fi/TV Capture/XBMC remote/Skin/Intro/etc help
Okay, this is a multi-purpose thread.

First off, allow me to say "Hello!" I've been using XBMC since 2010-ish on the original Xbox. And I fell in love with it. Now I'm trying XBMCbuntu, and I love it as well.

Here are the PC specs that it's running on:
This computer - HP Pavilion m7463w
Intel Pentium D Dual-core @ 3 GHz
2 GB DDR2-533 RAM
164 GB HDD
nVidia GeForce 7300 LE with 512 MB vRAM
No CD/DVD drive
XBMCbuntu 12.3

And it is running BEAUTIFULLY!

Now, I have some questions.

1 - There is a skin that I had on my Xbox - MC360 - and was wondering if it is compatible, and how would I go about installing it if it is.
2 - When I use XBMC remote on Android to control the computer, sometimes it acts as if I am holding down a button after I just tap it - it's really annoying!
3 - I have an old wireless card that I put in it (the computer came with a wireless card, but I took the motherboard, ram, and CPU out of it's case and put it in another case, and wanted the HP's wireless card for my other PC that I put in the HP case). It's a Linksys Wireless-G WMP54GS version 1.1. I have used Linux before in the past using this wireless card, and I remembered that I had to download and install special drivers for this card to work. How would I go about getting this card to work?
4 - I have a TV capture card that I have left with the computer, and I was wondering how I could get it to work? I don't really care about the TV part, but I want the radio tuner to work. All I have for TV is OTA (antenna), and this is not a digital receiver, but the radio works great (tested it when I had Windows XP and 7 installed on the computer once upon a time). WinTV-PVR-150 NTSC/NTSC-J 25662 LF
5 - I once was able to browse the add-ons for XBMC, but now when I try to, I just get a blank page. The weather works and updates, and the RSS works (until I turn it off).
6 - I have been notified there are updates, but I don't know how to get the updates.

Thanks for reading, and if any have been asked before and in another thread, just point me to the thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wi-Fi/TV Capture/XBMC remote/Skin/Intro/etc help0