Android Jellycon error every time I try to connect to server - everything else works
So I have at least a half dozen devices, mainly Shields and Tivo Stream 4Ks, using official Kodi or Kodinerds mainly to access my Jellyfin server (as I've really kinda moved away from Plex).  I've been using Jellyfin for Kodi on all of them and it has worked really well, but i want to leverage Kodi profiles for different users and JFfK doesn't support that.  Jellycon does, it seems.  But on all my devices any time I've tried to run Jellycon it installs without any obvious issue and it scans and sees my internal server just fine and pulls the correct IP.  When I try to connect though I get an error that says to check the logs for more info.  

I see errors in the log but I don't understand them or even why they'd be there considering this looks like it should be super straightforward.  I've tried turning off cert verification, entering username and password, etc. and it never works.  I just uploaded the logs here:

vovilazapo (paste)

Can anyone help me figure out what I'm missing?  I mean not only does JF4K work perfectly, so do all my Jellyfin clients and what not and the JF server side is stable.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jellycon error every time I try to connect to server - everything else works0