How to show a banner over a movie ?
to sum it up: If your python code is a XBMC addon you don't have to worry about platform specifics (unless you use low level platform stuff) - if it runs on XBMC for Windows it should work everywhere. But if you want to make a standalone program with python you need to have the runtime available on each platform or do it like XBMC and ship your own runtime
Heart 
thanks all, I got it
Hi, i'll use this topic to ask about my problem. i hope i will be gotten helping from everybody.
i have seen that some people have the servers to stream live television on internet, it is free.

i don't know how to build a server to stream live television.

i think i must storage the signal from satellite dish on my server and stream it. but i don't know what device will need or detail

Please help, thank you so much
please start a new thread for this question as it's totally unrelated to python and the original question of this thread.

Nevertheless I try to give a short answer that might already help: If by "device" you mean the streaming clients/XBMC, all you need to play those streams is some URL pointing to that stream of your server (rtmp or some other streaming protocol you like to support/use). Note that you might have to support various bit rates server side for all the different connection speeds out there. Building a proper streaming service server side is nothing we can help with though - so for details on that you have to google.
thanks da-anda .

because i didn't find any room for asking this problem, so i took advantage this topic which was created by myself

i'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to show a banner over a movie ?0