Win gotham question
i thought (could be wrong) that the gotham would install over the Frodo am I wrong on this tried several times to no avail I really do not want to reinstall all the repo's I have now

thanks for any help
Gotham should install over Frodo, so you tried and what happened.... did the interface come alive at all... what are the issues?

I'd suggest going into your

C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC
C:\Users\YOUR_COMPUTER_NAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\XBMC

rename those folders to XBMC-Frodo

Install Gotham and see if it runs well with this fresh install.... If you're happy, you can either move ahead with this install, or rename the older Frodo (deleting the Gotham) and re-attempt an update. I'd be interested if you find any obvious error.
did not install over Frodo when I open xbmc at bottom still says Frodo will get back on the other in a few will try any suggestions as it only helps me to understand xbmc . fairly new to this but trying to learn but yes the program worked just fine as always but only as frodo
that did it but all my addons have to be reinstalled started as gotham no problems at all program runs as usual without any problems
Most likely your add-ons are specific to Frodo anyways.... so Gotham all round would seem a logical choice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gotham question0