multiple comps mysql
I have been struggling with setting up multiple users through the mysql. I have two computers right now Win 8 and a Mac osx connected to a Synology that stores the files. I think I got everything running just fine, when I added the files on the Win computer to find the movies from the Synology it will load them just fine and play them. The Mac will sync and show the same files that were uploaded to the Win, they play fine on the Win comp but when the Mac tries to play them it will show the not found message and to delete the file.
What throws me off even more if I watch a movie on the Win pause and go to the Mac it shows properly the place to continue from, but will not find the file.
Any help?
debug log (wiki) needed.
My guess is that when you added the source from the Windows machine, the source did not begin with smb://

On Windows - it is happy with a source being "//synology/Videos" but other operating systems need it to be "smb://synology/Videos"

Edit your sources.xml file, ensure that they start with smb:// and re-scrape the library. This will ensure that they can be scraped, browsed and played from all operating systems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
multiple comps mysql0