Comcast Xfinity Live TV channel streams
I'm sure there are other cable providers that are offering these, as well, but lately I've been shocked at how many channels have live streams online for cable subscribers. I purchase a low-end economy package from Comcast (because at this point it's cheaper than my internet bill was), but my father purchases one of the more premium packages and when I log into his account, I have access to several channels I wouldn't otherwise get in my own package. I'm looking to leverage this and build some strm documents or an addon that will allow me to watch these streams in XBMC with full playback and PVR controls. Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time getting the streams because I'm not too familiar with that and I was hoping someone here could help if they have access to the same streams through their provider.

From what I can tell through my analysis with Wireshark, the live streams don't appear to be going through RTMP like their shows and movies, but I suppose I could be missing something. The best information I can get out of diving into the source and analyzing the traffic is a bunch of Flowplayer manifests. Unfortunately, I can't find anything in those, either. Is there anyone else with the experience in these things that might be willing to look into this with me?

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Comcast Xfinity Live TV channel streams0