Solved need help refocus for glass effect
Hello

I would like to add a glass effect as pictured media portal on the skin Refocus Gotham. But I can not find where programming frames and overlays in the xml. can you give me a direction to start working. Smile Thanks

<focusedlayout> is what you're looking for to code the glass effect on a selected title.
Code:
<!--PORTRAIT-->
    <include name="view_SlidePoster">
        <control type="fixedlist" id="52">
            <viewtype label="31112">wrap</viewtype>
            <left>8</left>
            <top>105</top>
            <width>1272</width>
            <height>425</height>
            <onup>6000</onup>
            <ondown>71</ondown>
            <onleft>52</onleft>
            <onright>52</onright>
            <focusposition>1</focusposition>
            <pagecontrol>71</pagecontrol>
            <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
            <include>global_Scrolltime</include>
            <include>transition_Content</include>
            <include>transition_Info</include>
            <include>toggle_Menu</include>
            <visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(sets)</visible>
            <itemlayout width="200" height="300">
                <include>viewSlidePoster-ContainerCommons</include>
            </itemlayout>
            <focusedlayout width="200" height="300">
                <include>viewSlidePoster-ContainerCommons</include>
            </focusedlayout>
        </control>
    </include>
    <include name="viewSlidePoster-ContainerCommons">
        <control type="group">
            <include>focus_SlidePoster</include>
            <control type="image">
                <width>203</width>
                <height>300</height>
                <texture border="10">frames/frame-alt.png</texture>
                <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            </control>
            <control type="group">
                <left>10</left>
                <top>10</top>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>183</width>
                    <height>280</height>
                    <texture background="true">thumbs/default_Portrait.png</texture>
                    <aspectratio align="center">stretch</aspectratio>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>43.5</left>
                    <top>92</top>
                    <width>96</width>
                    <height>96</height>
                    <include>art_DefaultIcon</include>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>183</width>
                    <height>280</height>
                    <texture background="true">$VAR[thumb_Portrait]</texture>
                    <aspectratio align="center" aligny="top">scale</aspectratio>
                </control>
                <control type="group">
                    <left>165</left>
                    <top>262</top>
                    <include>overlay_Watch</include>
                </control>
            </control>
        </control>
    </include>

Thank you guy, is what I find is that you talk about this ? what I do not understand is the name of the tag to add an effect on the poster. What is the word that corresponds to this feature? I searched other skin! I do not think, if us do not know where to look it's very complicated! . Thank you for your help. I'll look everywhere now Smile
PHP Code:
<include name="viewSlidePoster-ContainerCommons">
        <
control type="group">
            <include>
focus_SlidePoster</include>
            <
control type="image">
                <
width>203</width>
                <
height>300</height>
                <
texture diffuse="frames/frame-alt.png"">frames/frame-alt.png"</texture>
            </
control

I change the texture line, I change the original image with a picture glass, but I gave the same what picture frame_alt ! (I do not want on the options button (activated not activated) I do not care about that! I just want to see on the poster effect glass. / Ok so I looked in the aeon nox skin MOD glass, and I took the example of the line, but I do not understand.

So either I have the image edge, So never view inside poster , or it locks in the mod Post. how to do Sad . I think that just by changing a line, I can have the glass front of the poster. No?
Oh you want to add it to the poster, I thought to the button.

If you replaced frame-alt.png with a new png, it should now be visible in the slide view.

If not did you reload xbmc, so the skin will also reload?
Yes I replaced the frame Frames alt, but it is behind the poster, not before, I not understand why it is behind ?

Is there a tutorial to make a skin? and change? I would like custom Refocus for me and has given my success after all people. I was not asked Jeroen, too much work and it's not going to want. Refocus is as he wishes. after it is up to us to make the change. It is difficult for me to do this, but I want to learn, I am a composer, so the difference of understanding are very spaced out. I will work to succeed has to make a beautiful Mod refocus much.

here I have understood, I made ​​the mistake of trying to modify the code but I think that just by changing the images I can see what I'm looking glass effect. here I am on the thumbnails. Remains to be done from behind a black background effect.
Well it's really complicated. Jeroen top hat and all programmer skin, congratulation for your works . I managed to change the landscapes by changing the image, but there are problem of color text on transparent backgrounds now and this is in conjunction with whiteboards. like hard work. I think that music is easier (laughs)

I do not understand why I can not find what serves the alt Frame and frame fo, nf and where is in code. I replace the images, but it's still behind the poster ...: (
so I can not do it, there is no code maybe in xml slider post, which takes work of the frames before the jaqette. in addition I would have to reduce a little poster for the outline of the image glass for to not touch this following .... grrrrr .. I'll do a little pose. I have a headache

here, we see that under glass, and behind too. ! Someone to a track, advice? for for refocus's code, or I can add lines to make the frame glass front and reduce the display of all the images (with zoom, no zoom)

I am an unfortunate beginning, (
To set the texture in front of the poster you have to change the code. The skinning engine works in a way that the last code is on top. So you would have the change the position of the control type image with the frame below the control type which contains $VAR[thumb_Portrait].

To reduce the sizes you have to change the width and height of those. Try to change one of those and see what happens.

I've done some modding in the past and I know it's difficult in the beginning, but just change some values and check what has changed to get some understanding of how a skin works.
Thank you very much for your help. I do what you said, change the values ​​of code and watch what happens. It is long and tiring. I now understand why programmers said no to some ask . thank you

I'll rest for tonight, it's crazy how it's complicated! I never thought that. I work even to more so tomorrow. À big thank you to you Smile
Code:
[code]<variable name="thumb_Portrait">
        <value condition="Container.Content(movies) + SubString(Container.FolderPath,plugin://plugin.video.the.trailers/)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(actors) + IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(thumb))">thumbs/default_Actor.png</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(actors) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(thumb))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb)]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(season.poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(season.poster)]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)) + !Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</value>
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)]</value>
        <value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb)]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb)]</value>
    </variable>[/code]

that is you tell me is that I have to add in its lines, a condition that displays the front glass? I would like it to appear always, is that I can glue has an existing condiction? copy paste and change picture?

For example the condition; <Take movie poster + put it in the frame with glass >. But if I understand correctly, I have to put my poster before frame glass otherwise the poster will be on the frame glass. I hope you understand my bad english with just google translation!
When you want frame-alt.png on top you have to change the code to this for example in viewslide.xml

Code:
<include name="viewSlidePoster-ContainerCommons">
        <control type="group">
            <include>focus_SlidePoster</include>

<control type="group">
                <left>10</left>
                <top>10</top>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>183</width>
                    <height>280</height>
                    <texture background="true">thumbs/default_Portrait.png</texture>
                    <aspectratio align="center">stretch</aspectratio>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>43.5</left>
                    <top>92</top>
                    <width>96</width>
                    <height>96</height>
                    <include>art_DefaultIcon</include>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>183</width>
                    <height>280</height>
                    <texture background="true">$VAR[thumb_Portrait]</texture>
                    <aspectratio align="center" aligny="top">scale</aspectratio>
                </control>
                <control type="group">
                    <left>165</left>
                    <top>262</top>
                    <include>overlay_Watch</include>
                </control>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <width>203</width>
                <height>300</height>
            </control>
        </control>
    </include>

The last control image was at the top, but is now last in this control group.
Grrr ... I do not understand! I do not understand what is "Top'' I look at the code and I understand anything, to work on it all night and result = 0
I want to put a glass effect on posters and I can not do! I think if I cut my leg it would be less painful!

I'm bad! sorry Sad
This code was first just after <include>focus_SlidePoster</include>
Code:
<control type="image">
                <width>203</width>
                <height>300</height>
            </control>

To get that frame-alt.png in front of the poster I moved it down as you can see in my previous post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need help refocus for glass effect0