Win MULTIPLE ARTISTS DON'T SHOW IN MUSIC LIBRARY VIEW
Music 
Hi there!

Multiple artists don't show in library mode, however they do show only whilst in file view of sources that haven't yet been scanned to the music library. I have tested this in Windows & OS X with Frodo and latest Gotham Beta/nightlies. Same behaviour.

Has this always been like this? It is perhaps a bug that went under the radar? Am I missing some crucial step setting this up? Is this a feature request that hasn't been implemented yet? I believe displaying all the artists credited and tagged for a particular audio is a bit of a basic principle, isn't it? Help would be most appreciated here, thanks!

The following are screen-shots showing the same track, first on file view (showing its multiple artists) and the second one, showing just the first artists name. The link to the audio file is provided as well for you to test.
Multiple Artists showing for the track:

Only one artists (first one) showing for the track:

Audio file for testing:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi6b2mjzyqrwqp...ickers.m4a
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
I was under the impression that this is intentional. Doesn't XBMC use 'album artist' when sorting albums? Failing that I *think* it will use the 'artist' field of the first track.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MULTIPLE ARTISTS DON'T SHOW IN MUSIC LIBRARY VIEW0