Touchscreen Fullscreen OSD close
I'm still fairly new to XBMC and I've been fiddling around with the touchscreen.xml to get the touchscreen controls just the way I want them. I've gotten it to the point where everything is to my liking except for one minor thing.

Is there a way to close or dismiss the fullscreen osd (pause/play,fast forward,rewind,chapter skip) with just a single tap on the screen instead of pressing the X button on the top right corner. I know it's only a small thing but I just want to know if it's possible to do so. Thank you for your time.
Two-finger tap is what I use. Single tap can't be mapped to close the screen, but in theory someone could make a giant transparent button that is the size of the whole screen (minus the OSD area), that would basically do the same thing. I don't know enough about skinning to do this myself, but I haven't really looked into it.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I just figured out that I could dismiss it with two finger tap which is still better than using the X button on the top right. I'm using the Retouched skin right now so I'm gonna see if I can modify it in some way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Touchscreen Fullscreen OSD close0