Stops on splash screen when wired
HI,

This one is stumbling me. When I have the ATV2 connected via WiFi it works and XBMC boots up nicely. But when I connect an ethernet cable to the ATV2 the frontrow part works well and uses the internet for NBA, movie trailers and stuff so that works but when I launch XBMC it freezes on the Gotham splash screen. I have tried both using a static IP and use DHCP but to no avail. It only works via Wifi.

Any ideas why ?
debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I think I did this right...

http://pastebin.com/b7u3eg4b
are you sure you've waited long enough? else i would say your video database is corrupted and you would need to delete it and dona new scrape sadly...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Dropped the database in my SQL server but to no avail.

I must have done this debug thing wrong. Will have to try again Smile
Just a quick follow up. Threw every setting away and started fresh but that did not work. Threw out XBMC and reinstalled and nothing worked. Re jailbreaked and installed fresh and not it works.
The MySQL server is rejecting the connection, causing XBMC to freeze while it waits for the connection to be made. The MySQL logs will likely back up this theory.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stops on splash screen when wired0