Manualy change thumbs - frodo, gotham?
Can someone tell me if Gotham will allow me to manually (easily from the xbmc interface) change the thumbnails in my movies collection?

I'm presently testing on a PC with Frodo before making a fresh new system, but I ran into a problem with thumbnails in my Back To The Future collection. I don't know if the 4Thumbs InfoPanel view is a skin specific feature (AEON NOX) or built into XBMC, but I am using 4Thumbs. After running Artwork Downloader, most everything is fantastic! But looking at my BTTF collection, the very first movie (1985) has thumbs for the 3rd movie. The 2nd and 3rd movie thumbs are okay, just the first movie has the issue.

I went to the extrathumbs folder for that movie and tried several things - deleting them (to be prompted for new ones), copying images that are for that movie into that folder and renaming them thumbs1.jpg, etc., deleting cache images, moving the entire cache (for the entire library, luckily I only moved it and not deleted!), but nothing. Further research shows that I could run some mysql queries to surgically replace thumbs. OUCH. I'd rather not if I don't have to.

There was mention about a new thumbs feature in Gotham but I can't tell if it will let me manually change the thumbs to suit my needs.
In the changelog: "- Added "Add art" button to video artwork selection dialog"

Thank you,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manualy change thumbs - frodo, gotham?0