Concept 14 unfinished skins
Some of you may remember this post, and I really wasn't kidding. Anyway, I decided to release these projects and hope someone might get some inspiration from one.

There were a total of 23 .psd's on my desktop, out of which I selected 14 with enough content to upload here. I also looked through my XBMC addon directory and found 2 partially coded skins (for Para and Underground #4). My naming isn't very original, so a bunch of the designs share the same name.

You can use these however you want, I only ask that you mention my name if you ever do use them.

Underground 4 .psd skin.underground
Heavily inspired by the Windows 8 Store. This is one of my favourites.

watch gallery

Para .psd skin.para
This was the first skin I ever created for XBMC.

watch gallery

Underground .psd

watch gallery

Underground 2 .psd

watch gallery

Underground 3 .psd

watch gallery

Cards .psd

Jade .psd

watch gallery

Jade 2 .psd

watch gallery

Nameless .psd

watch gallery

Tube .psd

watch gallery

Tube 2 .psd

watch gallery

Tube 3 .psd

Tube 4 .psd

watch gallery

Tube 5 .psd

watch gallery
Some very nice concepts, thanks for sharing. Big Grin
WOW that's pretty cool some really nice designs. i really like the windows 8 & para skins they would of been nice if you made those Big Grin
(2014-04-24, 06:32)iAMl3dgend Wrote: WOW that's pretty cool some really nice designs. i really like the windows 8 & para skins they would of been nice if you made those Big Grin

I did actually start work on the Underground (Windows 8) skin, but after figuring out how horrendous XBMC's mouse support is I just kinda dropped it. Thanks for your interest, anyhow! Smile
Underground 4 is the way to go in my opinion, modern ui well alligned ...
Thanx for sharing
Gr8 Work!!

Some of them r imho. pretty Awsome.

Does like "Underground 4", "Tube3" and the first Screen of "Tube"4" and the "Cards"-View.

However the Fontsice seems in nearly all Mockabs a bit to small, to be "readable" from a distance. Also in the Cards-View.

I would recommend to be carefull with "pure" white as it is mostly just to bright on the TV-Sreen. I would recommend thinking about a broken White as a base.

overall nice concepts! Wondering if some of them make it in to Skin
tube 4 is the one i like
Really impressive concepts!
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
I wish skinning was easier, I had a load of ideas like this in PSD form and I even tried to learn skinning but it's way over my head.

These are great though.
+1 for underground4

Very clean and modern !

Smile
I like them all! Mix them a bit! Smile
Indeed Underground 4 looks great.
U4 looks really great
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Is it possible to use Underground 4? When I tried it said that the structure is wrong.
(2015-08-16, 00:26)GamerGabe Wrote: Is it possible to use Underground 4? When I tried it said that the structure is wrong.

This post was made over a year ago, so that's probably 2+ Kodi/XBMC versions ago, which could very well mean that the skinning engine has changed so much that the skin has been broken.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
14 unfinished skins2