Lookinhg for help config Sickbeard and other apps on my Iomega ix4-300d
I have the apps installed but not sure as to how to config it all. I am looking for some guide or someone with more knowledge than I to help me out.
Can you elaborate what you need help with, have you accessed the UI? Usually you access the web interface of "apps" like Sickbeard in your browser entering the IP of the machine followed by the port

THEIP:8081 is default for Sickbeard
I am trying to install some app on my IX4-300d NAS. I think I can get them pretty much installed. I am just not sure how to go about config the software. Sickbeard, sabnzbd and etc. Not sure how this would be done. Where should files go etc. How do I move them to NSF part of the drive where I have folder for TV Shows.
You would probably be better off asking this on the sickbeard forums.
Intel I3-4130 | Asus H81T/CSM | 8GB DDR3 | 120GB Crucial M4| KODI 14.1
SilverStone Milo ML06
(2014-04-24, 20:43)Cypher64 Wrote: You would probably be better off asking this on the sickbeard forums.

I have asked there too. Thought someone here might have done this on there ix4-300d.
If you are completely unfamiliar with usenet, sabnzbd, sickbeard, couchpotato and headphones you would need a pretty comprehensive guide. I saw you posted in the guide here on xbmc forums about setting it all up and that there was some talk about it being outdated. The post wasn't that old so most of the basics is still in there and should work, I can't really remember any major changes the last couple of years at least.

But I asked Google for a more updated guide and it replied with: http://www.totalhtpc.com/ultimate-usenet-guide.html (updated March 1, 2014)
(2014-04-25, 13:49)Jaman42 Wrote: If you are completely unfamiliar with usenet, sabnzbd, sickbeard, couchpotato and headphones you would need a pretty comprehensive guide. I saw you posted in the guide here on xbmc forums about setting it all up and that there was some talk about it being outdated. The post wasn't that old so most of the basics is still in there and should work, I can't really remember any major changes the last couple of years at least.

But I asked Google for a more updated guide and it replied with: http://www.totalhtpc.com/ultimate-usenet-guide.html (updated March 1, 2014)

I was able to get it going on my PC but rather have it on my second NAS. I don't keep my PC on 24/7.
Ah ok, so what is different from setting it up on your PC vs your NAS except from the installation of the programs/apps?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lookinhg for help config Sickbeard and other apps on my Iomega ix4-300d0