Help with NFO display on gotham - Android box
Hi All,

I am very new to xbmc so thank you in advance for your help.

I just bought this media player and I would love some help with the xbmc options:

•Model Number: AMC-014
•Watch missed TV programs with catchup TV apps or watch online movies
•Micro SD port and 2 USB ports
•Supports for DLNA and AirPlay so you can stream media files from your smartphone or tablet
•Full HD 1080p Video Output
•Download apps from Google Play market
•Remote control included
•RAM: 1GB
•Internal Memory: 4GB
•Input:
◦USB Host x 2
◦Micro SD slot
◦RJ45 Ethernet
•AV Output:
◦HDMI 720P
◦1080P

from http://www.bauhn.com.au/Products/media-p...droid.aspx

I have been able to successfully install xbmc Gotham and am able to view and play files just fine from my external HDD, what I was really hoping for is for the info and plot summaries to show. I installed Media info plus which scrapped and created nfo data for some files on a test HDD before doing my entire library. I also installed ember media manager and did a rescrape after media info plus didn't seem to be the solution. This now displays the fan art and the cover art nicely but I cant seem to get the plot info or summaries to show up. I tried using the confluence skin and the metropolis skin.

Secondly should each movie be in a folder of its own or is it ok to have all my movies just in a group folder called movies? The group folder seemed to display properly - the movies in the individual folders had to be opened before their art would display?

TLDR

Is there a setting I am missing to turn on plot summary for xbmc gotham in either confluence skin or metropolis skin?

Should all my movies be in individual folders in one main folder called movies. Or just as individual files in the folder called movies?

Thanks again for your help, I am so excited about getting my media to display kickass.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with NFO display on gotham - Android box0