Wiimote for Windows XBMC
I'm trying to set up a remote for my HTPC running Windows 7. I was gonna use the iPhone app, but found out it doesn't work with a 3GS. I have a couple Wiimotes, but can't find any info on using it which isn't several years old or singing the praises of Openelec and how it works "out of the box". I shoved in a Bluetooth dongle and managed to get windows to recognize the wiimote in the "devices and printers" panel, but I can't find the add-on which is supposed to make this thing work. Please point me in the right direction.
I finally stumbled onto the Wiki. However there are many things I don't understand about it.

1. I don't think the Wiki is current because it refers to "Eden"
2. I don't know whether it's referring to Windows or Linux.
3. I don't know what a terminal window is nor how to use it.
4. I don't understand the majority of the words in this sentence: "The executable depends on libcwiid and libbluetooth and is compiled using g++ WiiRemote.cpp -lcwiid -o WiiRemote"
5. Even if I got past all that, there are no instructions explaining what the different buttons on the Wiimote are supposed to do by default, just a link to even more jargon rich instructions on how to change them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wiimote for Windows XBMC0