G-box Midnight
So my dad decided to nuke his gbox somehow. Ive taken it from him to try and get it back up and running as it was before. I managed to recover it but its only booting to the android build with no xbmc on it and alot more apps than there used to be. Ive tried loads of different images etc but still cant get anything to work.

The closest i came was putting the Static bare bones install on and it all booted up but when trying to install from zip file after inputting the fusion directory it says no network even though i have been through and connected the Wi fi and also tried with the ethernet.

Ive been all over the net looking for images and booted up the box using the toothpick method and an SD card with various files from various locations.

All im basically wanting is someone to either point me in the direction of a guide that will talk me through start to finish or point me to the correct downloads i need. Im not sure but if there is a download that i can simply place on the root of the SD card and have it install everything from there that would be great.

IVE BEEN TRYING TO SORT THIS FROM 8PM AND ITS NOW 06:06AM HELPPPP!!!!! Sad

Its currently showing

Model Number:
Matricom G-Box2.1/2/2 Device (androidtvbox.us)

Android Version 4.0.4

Kernel Version:
ubuntu@ubuntu-desktop #78
Tue Apr 23 18:40:02 CST 2013

Build Number:
ICS.MBX.20130506

Thanks in advance Big Grin and sorry if i dont make much sense.
Can anyone help with this please? Just need valid images to flash.
gbox midnight mx2 http://www.gboxcanada.com/#!beta-dev-zone-for-mx2/c1ki9

see the manual update section at the bottom. This isn't working? As it is this has nothing to do with XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
G-box Midnight0