Sound Buttons
Anyone knows why there no buttons for the sound level ( + / - ) in XBMC? Not even in Gotham...
If you use a remote, its the vol+ vol - buttons, If you use a keyboard you press the +/- on keyboard if youuse a mouse, dont. There never have been nor likely ever will be manual control buttons on skin since its meant to be a 10ft interface controlled by remote control.
It depends on the skin. There are some skins with on screen buttons for volume. I think Droid is one of them. In addition to what uNiversal said, you can also access the volume level in the sound settings when something is playing and you bring up the on-screen-display controls.
Actually its a good point... As I am sure a lot of people do use a mouse as a quick easy controller...I know I do and also many people I have set this up for on laptops connected to TVs also use a mouse..
Thus on screen volume buttons are handy..
CCM mod skin has them and we have asked in the Hybrid to also work them in.
Its another click that is done away with..

Personally I find I am always adjusting volume from within the volume settings due to the variations in volumes coming out of the different ripped media.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sound Buttons0