XBMC 14
I just received the new Tronsmart S89 Octa-Core. It has came with XBMC 14 bare bone. So I tried to remove and place XBMC 13 on it. It crashed, I had removed the XBMC 13 and put back on XBMC 14. I tried to install the add-one back on but all of them say incompatible. I now it is new and not fully out but I have and was able to get most of the add-ons I wanted back. I just do not know what SuperRepo to use there is no XBMC 14 yet. I tried to use XBMC 12 SuperRepo and everything was incompatible. I removed it. Should I even try the XBMC 13 SuperRepo. There is a few add-ons I want in that Repo, but because I tried to use 12 it messed up other links. Do you think 13 might be better or just give it awhile for 14 to become more stable?
Thank You
Mx2 Firmware 1.2
Android Platform KitKat
XBMC Gotham 13.2
NEON Skin
Love It
XBMC 13 doesn't even have a Release Candidate.

How is there a XBMC 14? Sounds fishy to me =/
That is what I though but in the settings, System Information, Summary it says XBMC 14.0-Alpha1 (compiled: mar 19 2014)

It has the Android base software KitKat 4.4.2. Looks kinda like Windows 8. It has a Tile Look.
Mx2 Firmware 1.2
Android Platform KitKat
XBMC Gotham 13.2
NEON Skin
Love It
If I could add a picture I would but I do not see where I could add a picture to upload to show you the information page.
Mx2 Firmware 1.2
Android Platform KitKat
XBMC Gotham 13.2
NEON Skin
Love It
(2014-04-24, 20:00)tential Wrote: XBMC 13 doesn't even have a Release Candidate.

How is there a XBMC 14? Sounds fishy to me =/
When Gotham was branched on Github with the release of the 1st Beta, the Master branch was tagged as Version 14.

Sounds like that vendor is compiling their own XBMC from our Master branch and are not using the stable Gotham branch from which the Official Beta and Nightlies are being built from.
Ok makes some sense. If I try any thing then I will try add-ons from XBMC 13. It does say it is Git:20140311-4d04fc3 Not sure that makes any sense to you. But if it does please let me know. This is a strange thing to me about this build. Thank You
Mx2 Firmware 1.2
Android Platform KitKat
XBMC Gotham 13.2
NEON Skin
Love It
Are you downloading from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/android/arm/ or http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/android/arm/
(2014-04-24, 20:46)AMCCTV Wrote: Ok makes some sense. If I try any thing then I will try add-ons from XBMC 13. It does say it is Git:20140311-4d04fc3 Not sure that makes any sense to you. But if it does please let me know. This is a strange thing to me about this build. Thank You

It was compiled with this commit as latest one:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/4d04...d91ae053e1

somewhere in the middle of the commits done on the 11th of march, in between our releases.
i have the same box i just got it from china the s89 ...
i am also getting a remote share pop up and it is bugging me ... any suggestions? should i just install xbmc gotham beta 4?
well tried to overlap and install xbmc gotham beta 4 and i get an error -an existing package by the same name with conflicting signature is already installed ??
remove the old one - they used a different sign key for their release...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
i will try that thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 140