Music/Artist fanart in the background while playing music
hi,
i use the confluence skin and want to ask what exactly i have to do that i get fanart of the artist of the currently playing song (in fullscreen view and in basic home menu)? it should not only work for lokal music database but also for online music/web radio (artist and songname from online source ist correctly recognised). thanks for help in advance!
ArtistSlideshow (link in my signature) will do most of what you want. You'll need to either use a modified version of Confluence that supports Artist Slideshow or modify Confluence to support it (there are links to the needed files on the AS wiki page as well). The mods I provide won't go artist on the home screen, but they will get you artists in the background on fullscreen.
thank! just tested and it works. but only for my locale music, not for online/web radio. i use the tunein webradio plugin and artist/songtitle is displayed corectly but there is no appropriate fanart. instead a fanart of another artist from my locale music is displayed. is there a way to get this to work with web radio?

edit: it seems now it is working fine for online streams. strange, didnt change anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music/Artist fanart in the background while playing music0