Release New Release 1.5.1
Thank you for this app, loved it since 1.4... I just have two questions

1. Why are custom buttons only for Gotham and not frodo? And

2. Is there any way in future updates to add/delete custom nodes to the main menu/side bar? (Ie I don't use music so an option to delete it,... and I have custom video nodes through aeon mq5 for anime and tv shows separately on my front page in frodo, so it'd be nice to have it in the side bar of the app instead of goin to the "files" tab under movies or tv shows (this is because the scrapers do not find episode information for some thus importing to usual tv shows folder doesn't always work))

Anyways thank you guys for this app, I absolutely love it. Keep up the great work!
Love the easter egg...batman theme.Big Grin
Thanks guys for reporting the iOS 7.0.x issue and thanks to amcfarla for the debugging session seems that now the issue is solved, I've just submitted to apple version 1.5.1.
@almadani, pretty idea, I will look into the feasibility
@Dodoublebs,
1. changing system settings remotely is a gotham feature and also now gotham is in RC1
2. why not? also on this I will look into the feasibility
Thx for new version.
New Pvr changes works great on my iPhone 3 and 4.
Can I add a favorite from my list in costum button ?
Very nice app guys!!! But I'm getting this error when i try to get into music->more->music add-ons->more...

XBMC JSON-RPC Error: Invalid params.
(Code: -32602)
Data: (null)

METHOD
Files.GetDirectory

PARAMETERS
{directory="addons://more/audio";"file_properties"=(thumbnail);media=music;sort={ignorearticle=0;method=none;order=ascending;};}
(2014-04-29, 03:55)Eddiewattz Wrote: I'm having the same issue, live tv and movie will cause the app to crash on iPad mini 2. Running 7.0.4 jailbroken

(2014-04-29, 20:25)joethefox Wrote: Thanks guys for reporting the iOS 7.0.x issue and thanks to amcfarla for the debugging session seems that now the issue is solved, I've just submitted to apple version 1.5.1.

Crashing on ipad mini retina running 7.0.6 when choosing music or movies. Glad to see there's a new version cooking, let's hope apple doesn't take forever getting it out there.

@joethefox- special thanks for all your efforts. Controlling XBMC without using a screen is awesome.
(2014-04-30, 01:32)Pickleslices Wrote:
(2014-04-29, 03:55)Eddiewattz Wrote: I'm having the same issue, live tv and movie will cause the app to crash on iPad mini 2. Running 7.0.4 jailbroken

(2014-04-29, 20:25)joethefox Wrote: Thanks guys for reporting the iOS 7.0.x issue and thanks to amcfarla for the debugging session seems that now the issue is solved, I've just submitted to apple version 1.5.1.

Crashing on ipad mini retina running 7.0.6 when choosing music or movies. Glad to see there's a new version cooking, let's hope apple doesn't take forever getting it out there.

@joethefox- special thanks for all your efforts. Controlling XBMC without using a screen is awesome.

The new 1.5.1 resolves the crashing issues with music and movies. Let's hope Apple is quick with submission. Wink
@spray, is normal, this button shouldn't be returned because it's used to work only within XBMC GUI.
This is so good but there's a bit missing I can't record / set timer in the app? Have to remote control and move to record on the xbmc screen - or I'm I missing something?

Thanks! I'm sorry I forgot to check back in time to actually be of help. You just fix things too fast.
(2014-04-30, 01:32)Pickleslices Wrote: Crashing on ipad mini retina running 7.0.6 when choosing music or movies. Glad to see there's a new version cooking, let's hope apple doesn't take forever getting it out there.

Version 1.5.1 has been published, let me know if this issue is solved guys
(2014-05-01, 20:59)joethefox Wrote:
(2014-04-30, 01:32)Pickleslices Wrote: Crashing on ipad mini retina running 7.0.6 when choosing music or movies. Glad to see there's a new version cooking, let's hope apple doesn't take forever getting it out there.

Version 1.5.1 has been published, let me know if this issue is solved guys

Works like a champ, thanks!
(2014-05-01, 20:59)joethefox Wrote: Version 1.5.1 has been published, let me know if this issue is solved guys

I'm happy to confirm that 1.5.1 is working as good as ever. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Release 1.5.10